2014 Rumours... CFR on 'da rock' ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also to that FACT that we can't post to this site I have found I can't use the "quote"

@ KJ I do have a photobucket account and a couple of other photo sharing sites but as I said before other motorcycle sites work but not this site........

Also to that FACT that we can't post to this site I have found I can't use the "quote"
@ KJ I do have a photobucket account and a couple of other photo sharing sites but as I said before other motorcycle sites work but not this site........
Tom, you are a Luddite!
tonguesmiley.gif

"Turn off" the switch in the upper left of the reply box. You can then use the quote function. You can also paste the Photobucket link to get the pictures without using the forum image function. This works in Internet Explorer and is not needed in Chrome (I still use IE for most stuff).

For some reason FJRFORUM doesn't allow us to post pics. Used to be allowed. Tried but, no luck. Good pals like Don have been helping us out.
Excelente ese, es Verdad mi Muchacho Roberto! KJ, those photos are taken by Tom and Pam. I moved them over from their Facebook page, they have 16 more on their FB site eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Beauty eh!

10650039_10152371653563207_2142317882966824043_n.jpg
Ahhh-ha! says da blind man! MUCHAS GRACIAS!! ...Sir el' Don Pappa Chuy
smile.png

Tom, as Greg mentioned, try clicking the upper left icon and change your reply modes (you only will see this in the reply screen). This was my guess as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Greg 19th century English textile artisans? Really???????? I am totally.... and I mean totally glad you guys find the site so user friendly........

yous all can stop being so helpful anytime soon
rolleyes.gif

I guess I forgot to post up upon my return, 18 days, ~13000 km

Guess it's cuz I put the PR2 back on the bike and headed to BC for 6 days / 5 nights (and another ~3500 km) a week or so later. Had to do a scouting run for CFR 2015! :D