2wheelingdawg

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I really hate this kind of news.

My condolences and prayers for his family and friends.

Horrible news :(

Thoughts and prayers go out to Sean's wife and young daughter as well as the rest of his family and friends.

Tragic. I guess in a group as large as ours these things are bound to happen, but it sure doesn't make it any easier to hear about them. Especially someone so young with a little girl.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Very sad. I can't imagine the loss that his wife and young daughter must be feeling. My thoughts are with the family.

Thanks gasportrider for taking the time to post this.

We do have a large group, but dang it people, stop dying! I hate logging in to news like this.

RIP Sean

I'm sick from this. I heard about the news on Monday. I grew up with Sean's wife Karen and know her side of the family well.

When I met Sean a couple of months back on the Cashiers ride, I did not put the two things together. I really enjoyed meeting Sean on that day and we kept in touch with PM's talking about the FJR and upcoming rides. I was looking forward to hanging out with him on the upcoming Suches gathering. Mine and my family's prayers are with the family. Godspeed Sean.

Gettin' to be a big club up there-soon there'll be a HFO in the meetings forum. My sympathies.

SO, SO, tragic!!!!!

This is very hard to hear. Our thoughts and prayers got out to Karen, Bailey, Friends, and Family.

What a shame. Very sad news indeed. :sadsmiley02:

My thoughts and prayers to the family.

RIP Sean.

:rip_1:

DAMN. I can't even imagine the loss his wife and daughter must be feeling. Thoughts and prayers.

RIP Sean. Our hearts go out to Bailey and Karen. Please post if there is anything that the members here can do for them.......Our thoughts and prayers .......

Roy and Sherrie (Mr.&Mrs. Royboy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a tragic loss, for all involved. I humbly offer condolences and hope for healing to everyone involved and his loved ones.

:rip_1: :bye2:

As a Marine, he is entitled to representation of the Patriot Guard Riders during his services. If the family is interested, I can forward their request to the appropriate parties for response. Just PM me....

Status
Not open for further replies.