Arkansas Yamaha Dealers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadlizard

Reaction score
How this question dosen't step on toes, but I am curious about success stories with FJR owners using Arkansas Yamaha dealers for maintenance and waranty work. Who can you recommend?

How this question dosen't step on toes, but I am curious about success stories with FJR owners using Arkansas Yamaha dealers for maintenance and waranty work. Who can you recommend?
Try looking under Dealer Feedback.

Or try a search +dealer +Arkansas

The only work I've had in AR is tires at Harrison Yamaha. Guys treated me great, in and out in a hurry. One of the mechanics is an FJR owner. Ian, Iowa

Since we moved away a few years back I haven't used their service department, but I can vouch for the owner and his team...Bill Eddy's Kawasaki-Yamaha-Suzuki in Fayetteville or Bill Eddy's Yamaha in Rogers! I bought two bikes from him and he's always treated me extremely well.

Curt

Richard's in Little Rock will do the job, but they take forever. It took them a week to do the recall check on my AE clutch. The head of the service department told me after the third day that he had left his torque wrench at home!

They would rather be working on Hondas and atvs which are their bread and butter.

The Yamaha center in North Little Rock is much more helpfull.

The Yamaha dealer in Hot Springs did me right when in town and needed to get a service done, but that was back in 98.

I'm surprised noone has pointed it out already. Our very own Tony O. is located in Texarkana. Yeah, I know it's not actually Arkansas, but shoot he's within a mile or two of the border. I purchased my bike there and was impressed with the professionalism, courtesy, and knowledge of the staff (despite Tony telling me they were having an off day due to a staff resignation or two!). Haven't had any service performed, but I believe there are some recommendations in the vendor forum.

- JimY

And I think Tony owned the dealership in Hot Springs when Inlaw was tthere. He has since sold it.