BBG Attempt - starting tonight!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, he's through most of the heavier-populated areas now at about 10 am Central time.

I29 going north should be far less of a safety challenge than going through St. Louis (in the dark!).

Nothing but miles...

Shane

Last edited by a moderator:
Done with two hours in the bank! The iPhone app is SWConnect, you can get it at the app store.

The ride was great, I'll post details, but now, it's time to shower, eat, hangout, and SLEEP!

Congrats !
thumbsupsmiley.png

Great execution of a tough ride!

Thanks for the app name.

A dreaded double post, I could cover with a new message… BUTT

Just consider it a double congrats!

Nice work, Sharif!

Very solid ride, looked like you were in the zone the whole time!

BTW, looks like you rode right through my old neighborhood in the Richfield/Bloomington area before landing in Eagan. Wonder if we have any common acquaintances?

Looking forward to seeing your RR, and any "early release" details are welcome as well!

All the best,

Shane

Congrats! Glad your ride went well, I just downloaded that SW Connect and have been playing with it on spotwalla.

Cool ride! Looking forward to the Ride Report...

Hey, have you seen the associated Candy Butt Ass penalty for such a ride?

...man, we can have a helluva party with this violation!

CONGRATS on a HUGE Ridel!

punk.gif

Thanks all! I just got home this morning after exploring the western shore of Lake Superior and Superior National Forest with my cousin, a meander along the Mississippi, the gorgeous state and county roads in Wisconsin, a night with my brother and his wife, and an early morning sprint from Chicago back home to grab a quick shower, shave, and get to work.

I know I need to do a comprehensive ride report - must make time to write tonight. For now, suffice it to say I'm going through culture shock being back at work. Everything seems stuck in molasses, the world is in slow motion. I've been zoning, and now, everything is muted.

But I'll always have this:

zoning.jpg

Thanks all! I just got home this morning after exploring the western shore of Lake Superior and Superior National Forest with my cousin, a meander along the Mississippi, the gorgeous state and county roads in Wisconsin, a night with my brother and his wife, and an early morning sprint from Chicago back home to grab a quick shower, shave, and get to work.
Now that sounds like one heck of a ride! (Not the Chicago area though LOL)

Nice work, Sharif!
Very solid ride, looked like you were in the zone the whole time!

BTW, looks like you rode right through my old neighborhood in the Richfield/Bloomington area before landing in Eagan. Wonder if we have any common acquaintances?

Looking forward to seeing your RR, and any "early release" details are welcome as well!

All the best,

Shane
Thanks man! I was totally zoning, it was a great experience. I don't know folks in Richfield/Bloomington, but have quite a few relatives in/around the Twin Cities - mostly Eagan, St. Paul, Mpls.

More to come,

Sharif