Beemerdon Compilation (Put all your BD jokes here)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang glad I don't live near either....

smile.png
So are all us Flatlanders! :)

The second one is BN on the way to a family reunion.

I wonder how many times we'll have to insult the guy to get him to come back?

She's gonna put a stain on that seat. Cleaning it is covered somewhere else on this Forum .....

BeemerDonS Christmas Card to mcatrophy!...
So, the leprechauns are like the rest of the Irish, they sing out of their backsides as well as talking out of them
mda.gif

Merry Christmas to you, Don, I hope you can use both your arms to raise your glasses of Christmas cheer. Or to use one for another purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
BeemerDonS Christmas Card to mcatrophy!
So, the leprechauns are like the rest of the Irish, they sing out of their backsides as well as talking out of them
mda.gif

Merry Christmas to you, Don, I hope you can use both your arms to raise your glasses of Christmas cheer. Or to use one for another purpose.
A Merry Christmas to You and Yours mcatrophy, Have a Wonderful and Prosperous New Year 2016.

Son Seth (19) and I'll spend Christmas Day on Isla Cozumel-Mexico; Carnival Freedom Caribbean!

carnival-freedom-new-1.jpg

Beemerdon woke up one morning after an evening of drinking Bushmills and Guiness. He looked in the mirror and realized that someone had drawn a penis on his cheek while he was passed out . He immediately complained to Hotrodzilla that someone had drawn on his face. Zilla in a calm restrained response tried to reassue Don that it wasn't a drawing but rather a tracing! Poor Don!

I used to tell my friends I quit drinking. the next time they saw me in the bar they would say " I thought you were going to quit drinking". I told them I had

started using a funnel !!

Drinking is not the problem, it's his sick drinking buddy...

Choose your friends wisely!

smile.png

They may all be laughing at your expense Don, but what they don't realize is that the penis in question is your very own Shillelagh.... poor Don indeed.