Cleveland motorcycle show Jan. 29 thru 31.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
Cleveland Motorcycle Show Jan. 29---31. Cleveland IX Center Who's in for Sat. the 30th?

Fat Heads for dinner.

In, for the show. Not sure about dinner yet. Might finally be able to take advantage of the free $4.00 motorcycle parking this year.

No need for one of these this year...

10945804_10153103734380701_1507836709200900682_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try and make it but will be coming back from Jamaica on the Wednesday before so I'll probably have a boat load of work waiting on me.

At the Sacramento show I bought some warm weather base gear from these folks. https://www.goathleticapparel.com/

Matt was the rep, nice guy. I bought a pull over turtle neck shirt, glove liners and a balaclava. Man I really like their show pricing. The shirt is toasty and very comfortable, highly recommend their products.

Sooze and I were talking aboot this when we were at the IX Center for the Food Show a few weeks back. Dunno if we're gonna go this year or not. We'll see.

At the Sacramento show I bought some warm weather base gear from these folks. https://www.goathleticapparel.com/
Matt was the rep, nice guy. I bought a pull over turtle neck shirt, glove liners and a balaclava. Man I really like their show pricing. The shirt is toasty and very comfortable, highly recommend their products.
Yeah, we have their stuff, too, and really like it. They're based in Minnesota so they kinda know what 'cold' weather is.

Sooze and I were talking aboot this when we were at the IX Center for the Food Show a few weeks back. Dunno if we're gonna go this year or not. We'll see.

Yeah, we have their stuff, too, and really like it. They're based in Minnesota so they kinda know what 'cold' weather is.
GoAthletic is some good stuff!I've been wearing the sub-zero base layer on cold days for the last three years.It's kind of bulky for a base layer,but very warm and comfy.It might be worth a ride up north to check out their booth.

GoAthletic is some good stuff!I've been wearing the sub-zero base layer on cold days for the last three years.It's kind of bulky for a base layer,but very warm and comfy.It might be worth a ride up north to check out their booth.
Come on up...

Gonna try to work this into the schedule. I assume various manufacturers of bikes and gear will be in attendance, Sounds like a good time. Covered up at the moment........... Which makes OT money available for farkles etc.

Gonna try to work this into the schedule. I assume various manufacturers of bikes and gear will be in attendance, Sounds like a good time. Covered up at the moment........... Which makes OT money available for farkles etc.
Digger,

Typically all of the manufacturers have displays showcasing their entire lineup of bikes. You can sit on just about any one of them and make vroom-vroom noises, take pics, or just get information.

There are probably hundreds of booths set up with various acceseries, parts, gear, tour information, etc. (BTW, I've found some stuff get heavily discounted towards the end of the show.)

It's a great way to kill a typically cold winter day here in Cleveland.

There are probably hundreds of booths set up with various acceseries, parts, gear, tour information, etc. (BTW, I've found some stuff get heavily discounted towards the end of the show.)
What's that saying about being an educated consumer? I've felt that the "show deals" have been fewer and far between lately but I did grab a new Neotec that was just too good to pass up. Go prepared.

I have tackled the Triple Bypass burger and the Fat Italian sandwich. Both are excellent. I plan to try something new.

Yeah, I'm excited.

May not make this show. I just discovered the Indy Motorcycle Expo is 19-21st of February. Besides, the International Bikini Team will be there. Bikes and Babes in Bikinis in Feb. Life is good.