Cleveland motorcycle show Jan. 29 thru 31.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that after you get to a certain age you have to

"save yourself" for the big event. JS

I have tackled the Triple Bypass burger and the Fat Italian sandwich. Both are excellent. I plan to try something new.

Yeah, I'm excited.
...try the Bay of Pigs...that killer sauce is HOT!!!

BAY OF PIGS™

A Cuban sandwich gone nuclear.

Our pulled pork, ham, swiss cheese and pickles, all nuked up a bit with

our homemade Honey Mustard and our spicy Killer Sauce.

That might just have to happen. My mouth is watering...

Looks like I'm gonna make the trip just for the fun of it. Likely crossing at Fort Erie and slabbing I-90 in the truck.........

WNYFJR to the white courtesy phone please..

I was considering this. Ray, would you be doing this as an overnight thing? Or just one looong day?

I'll most likely be bringing the wife, since it's her birthday weekend (and she's so damned excited to see the new FJR). She can be talked into FatHead's for dinner.

As of right now, I'm in for the show. I'm not purchasing a ticket ahead of time in case I have to bail. Is the ticket price at the door the same price?

As of right now, I'm in for the show. I'm not purchasing a ticket ahead of time in case I have to bail. Is the ticket price at the door the same price?
$15 admission, and I believe it's either $8 or $10 for parking (total ripoff). I can probably get you a discount coupon (good for a couple $ off), from a local dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, gotta plan this shindig.... and when to pick up my hitchhiker, etc. We can probably get there before noon...... chance of an early dinner, maybe 4:30-ish?

That would work for us too. We're making this a turn and burn day trip.

OK, gotta plan this shindig.... and when to pick up my hitchhiker, etc. We can probably get there before noon...... chance of an early dinner, maybe 4:30-ish?
I'm sure that would work (that's plenty of time to check everything out) ...I think we did dinner around 4:00-ish last year. I would suggest buying your tickets online (and printing them), so that you won't need to stand in line once you get to the IX Center.

I'm sure that would work (that's plenty of time to check everything out) ...I think we did dinner around that 4:00-ish last year. I would suggest buying your tickets online (and printing them), so that you won't need to stand in line once you get to the IX Center.
That worked very well for the Toronto show the other week. I'll make sure to do that.

My brother just thumbed a ride, so at least I'll have someone to keep me away on the drive home! We are planning to be in Cleveland by 10, and probably done at the show by 3ish.

chance of an early dinner, maybe 4:30-ish?
If the show is anywhere near as busy this year as it was last year, you'll prolly be ready to get the hell outta there by 4:00.

Latest posts