Cleveland motorcycle show Jan. 29 thru 31.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe,

Bad news! The wife and sister-in-law booked rooms in Hilton Head for the week. We are leaving Fri. morning and will be gone all week.

I guess that I'll see you all at the SEO.

Joe,
Bad news! The wife and sister-in-law booked rooms in Hilton Head for the week. We are leaving Fri. morning and will be gone all week.

I guess that I'll see you all at the SEO.
Have fun down there! We like HH. If you haven't gone there, I HIGHLY recommend Hudson's Seafood House on the Docks. Their shrimps will be SUPER fresh. As will the crab. And the hushpuppies... Well, I think they put crack in 'em.

So how many folks from here are going to Fat Heads?

It's looking like Sooze and I are gonna go. For those that went last year, you prolly remember Woovis (owns an FJR but spends most of his time in MSTA-land) and he is looking for a head count.

I'm not going to the show until Sunday but I'll be in Cleveland

all day Saturday so I'd like to make it to Fatheads to meet

everyone for dinner. There'll be at least four of us going.

Any idea on time? Or will that be called on Sat?

I'm not going to the show until Sunday but I'll be in Clevelandall day Saturday so I'd like to make it to Fatheads to meet

everyone for dinner. There'll be at least four of us going.

Any idea on time? Or will that be called on Sat?
I'm thinking it will probably be more of a late lunch/early dinner...3:30-4:00ish

Ray and I will be there. We're leaving WNY around 7:30a, should get us to the show around 10:30 or so. Lunch around 3:30-4pm sounds good to us. Of course, I'm speaking mostly for myself, as I have not consulted Ray on this, but what the hell, he's an easy-going guy, right?

unfortunately, we're out
WTH Steve? I originally wasn't planning on going since there's no way I'll be buying a new bike this year and hate torturing myself by looking at them, but looking at the forecast for this weekend sparked an opportunity to actually ride to the show. A first for me. Now you and E are out.

unfortunately, we're out
WTH Steve? I originally wasn't planning on going since there's no way I'll be buying a new bike this year and hate torturing myself by looking at them, but looking at the forecast for this weekend sparked an opportunity to actually ride to the show. A first for me. Now you and E are out.
yeah...saturday's high should be in the mid 40's. If I still had my bike, I'd ride.

unfortunately, we're out
yeah...saturday's high should be in the mid 40's. If I still had my bike, I'd ride.
I have two. wanna borrow one?
grin.gif

unfortunately, we're out
I have two. wanna borrow one?
grin.gif
FYB!
fuck.gif

Latest posts