EOM 2012 Website & Registration

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
The EOM 2012 website lives & Registration is open!

Go visit at: www.fjreom.com. The site will show as "fjreomcom.ipage.com" in your browser address line.

Registration is also open now via the registration page on fjreom.com ( you will be taken to Eventbrite.com to complete the registration process).

The cut off for EOM t-shirts is 3 September 2012. All registration after that point will not get a t-shirt.

Have a question or issue, post it here or contact me via [email protected].

Wayne

Currently Registered Attendees (8-21-12 @ 21:45 EST):

Forum Name

Archer_1

Blind Squirrel

blrfjr

BullCBX

bungie4

Burnspot

Chivvalry

De Oppresso Liber

dsbiker

earthrooster

El Toro Joe

Extrememarine

Extremesightseer

FJR183

Geezer

HaulinAshe

huron52

Intech

John d

krid

leedavis

luvtoride

majicmaker

PhilJet09

Poweman

RaYzerman

Vabrzn

wheatonFJR

willobandb

winewhisperer

yamafitter

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI - the EOM site is also "mobile friendly" - access www.fjreom.com from your Apple or Android device.
Wayne, I may have missed something... but are we going to be able to see who the other attendees that are registered or is it going to be a surprise on the evening of September 21st?

FYI - the EOM site is also "mobile friendly" - access www.fjreom.com from your Apple or Android device.
Wayne, I may have missed something... but are we going to be able to see who the other attendees that are registered or is it going to be a surprise on the evening of September 21st?
Heidi,

You can see them on the EOM website. That is, you can see those that have registered for banquet and shirts. There may be some that just decide to pay for the hotel and fend for themselves otherwise.

Edited to add: I will be there. Does anyone else matter???

Heidi,

You can see them on the EOM website. That is, you can see those that have registered for banquet and shirts. There may be some that just decide to pay for the hotel and fend for themselves otherwise.

Edited to add: I will be there. Does anyone else matter???
Interesting... I must've missed something. Imagine that!

Ok, I'm still missing something. Specifically where Bob?

Never mind... just found it

Well, yes, in fact, a list of registered attendees is posted now at https://fjreom2012.eventbrite.com/. This site was emailed to you as part of your registration.

Registration has been open less than 24hrs at this point. I have requested help from eventbrite for a way to link the list to the EOM site and am waiting for them to respond. I am trying to minimize the amount of labor intensive tasks - I still have 3 weeks of summer semester classes to get through and EOM Central is being run off my Dell Netbook - little mofo is been burning up some gigabites and htmls...

See ya there.

Bob & I will be meeting in Hillsville VA Wednesday the 19th and heading down the BRP Thursday...if yer interested
& it's likely Jay & I will be close, also. We're tentatively planning to overnight @ Meadows of Dan (right off the BRP) on Wednesday & meet Bob & Joe on the BRP Thursday morning if that might be anymore handy for you.

Latest posts