EOM 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have our hotel reservations set. Decided to stay next door at the Hampton so we can use some of these award points for something fun. Since today was the wife's first day back to school with the kids (special ed 1st graders) I'm sure she'll be ready to go THIS weekend. Can't wait!

George and Kim Newman

We have our hotel reservations set. Decided to stay next door at the Hampton so we can use some of these award points for something fun. Since today was the wife's first day back to school with the kids (special ed 1st graders) I'm sure she'll be ready to go THIS weekend. Can't wait!

George and Kim Newman
Hampton's are known for full breakfasts...check it out and let us know

George and Kim Newman
Hampton's are known for full breakfasts...check it out and let us know
We stayed at this location several weeks ago when we did a little pre-EOM scouting. Not bad just your typical Hampton. They do have warm b'fest but it usually not the greatest (powdered eggs and microwave sausage or simple microwave b'fest sandwiches). I have been traveling so much for work the past several years (typically staying at Hamptons) I have accumulated a large quantity of points and need to put them to good use.

George

Six and a half weeks till I leave for EOM :yahoo:
I actually have everything I need all stacked and lined up on the floor ready to go. It'll take me 10 minutes to pack the bags up. :) It's not too soon is it?! :unsure:

Wait a second...

How long does it take anyone to pack 3 pairs of underwear, a toothbrush, a handle of bourbon and a box of cigars? :huh:

Anything else you pack will just go unused ;)

Besides I need to leave enough room for "the pillion's things." :p

I actually have everything I need all stacked and lined up on the floor ready to go. It'll take me 10 minutes to pack the bags up. :) It's not too soon is it?! :unsure:

Wait a second...

How long does it take anyone to pack 3 pairs of underwear, a toothbrush, a handle of bourbon and a box of cigars? :huh:

Sounds about right but, I might need to take a shower or two somewhere in there. I'm funny that way. :p

Wait a second...

Sounds about right but, I might need to take a shower or two somewhere in there. I'm funny that way. :p
The shower comes with the room, silly. And they give you a bar o' soap and clean towels too! :p

Wait a second...

The shower comes with the room, silly. And they give you a bar o' soap and clean towels too! :p
You have to provide your own prophylactics though. Yer on yer own with that stuff.

..and beer. Bring yer own.

Wait a second...

You have to provide your own prophylactics though. Yer on yer own with that stuff.

Do these two items have any correlation, Mark? Just curious... :rolleyes:

Wait a second...

It's the change of clothes after the shower!! :lol:

Wait a second...

Do these two items have any correlation, Mark? Just curious... :rolleyes:
That's for me to know and you to find out. :D

Wayne, you may try contacting FJRguy to host the site.

Maybe I'll skip the next Ramble wheatie puts together...
That won't be hard to skip...tell me if you find someone putting it together...and I'll skip it too. :D

Looking forward to EOM. Unfortunately no weeklong trip is possible. So in order to make it down there, I will blast down Thursday...ride like heck for two days...and talk to folks...have a beer...and blast back on Sunday.

Maybe I'll skip the next Ramble wheatie puts together...
That won't be hard to skip...tell me if you find someone putting it together...and I'll skip it too. :D

Looking forward to EOM. Unfortunately no weeklong trip is possible. So in order to make it down there, I will blast down Thursday...ride like heck for two days...and talk to folks...have a beer...and blast back on Sunday.
I'll be there on Wednesday. I'll find a beer and have it ice cold waiting for you! :)