Fall Camping 10/31 to 11/2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be tenting. If I go. All in question now. Unit still not online. 17 hour day yesterday. Who knows what today brings.
What is in Evansville? LST?
I will be tenting. If I go. All in question now. Unit still not online. 17 hour day yesterday. Who knows what today brings.
What is in Evansville? LST?
Yea Steve...what's in Evansville???
Yes, LST on the Ohio river if the forcast stays the way it is now!

Yea...I was really looking forward to camping/riding in WV this weekend. Now I guess the rain/snow/cold doesn't really matter. I'm sure that we'll both be having fun at work...NOT!

Anybody doing a cabin?
Holy shit! Another cabin pussy!

BTW... the leaves rocked this weekend as long as you stayed below about 1400 to 1500 feet. Rte 56 was rockin' da' color. Didn't stop for pics... was too busy riding. Went as far west as Monterey, VA... way past peak there. & it was too cold for Kim. We turned around back east & dropped elevation.

Oh Mark, here you come again to rain on my funny parade. Just because you do it, it doesn't make it more manly... although I am finding it interesting why the men feel like they need to defend other men from lil' ol' me. What's with that, anyway?... & I'm feeling so unloved... nobody liked my post. I'm so sad. Here's a sad face for ya'll... : (
I don't know about cabin pussies but I like pussy in cabins! :whistle:
flirt.gif

Latest posts