Festar's Assault

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Brian,

It was an absolute hoot to meet and ride with you. I hope to do so again. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

When you get back to OZ, you'll have to put together the Mother of all Ride Reports!

Hey Brian,
It was an absolute hoot to meet and ride with you. I hope to do so again. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

When you get back to OZ, you'll have to put together the Mother of all Ride Reports!
I think this is already the father of all ride reports...

I'm smelling what Wheaton is cooking. No pictures, but my imagination is doing pretty well with it.

More please...

HaHa..

The Oz Man versus the Pirates..

29 mph vs 129 mph..

Thousands of 29's vs. 1 lonely 129er..

Good Luck Brian!

May I suggest a rub-on tattoo, a doo-rag, and a potatoe-potatoe endless-loop sound track running through a 120 dB boom-box for the next several days?

..oh, BTW, try not help some old gal by lifting her boobie off the ground.

i hear they don't like it..

flirt.gif

I have only just seen this Ride Report. I didn't realize what I had been missing. You are the MAN Festar.

Best regards

Surly(Steve)

I have only just seen this Ride Report. I didn't realize what I had been missing. You are the MAN Festar.
Best regards

Surly(Steve)
Thanks Steve,

A couple of the lads at Sparks asked if I knew you and to pass on their regards so consider them passed on. Only thing is I can't remember who it was . Sorry bout that.

HaHa..
The Oz Man versus the Pirates..

29 mph vs 129 mph..

Thousands of 29's vs. 1 lonely 129er..

Good Luck Brian!

May I suggest a rub-on tattoo, a doo-rag, and a potatoe-potatoe endless-loop sound track running through a 120 dB boom-box for the next several days?

..oh, BTW, try not help some old gal by lifting her boobie off the ground.

i hear they don't like it..

:flirt:
I owe you a drink Don, next time we meet. Was good to meet ya.

Hey Brian,

Was great to meet and ride with ya Greg, hope your jaunt up north went well.

Consider this thread the ride report. I'm not really one for putting words/thoughts in print. Hence the late reply.

Hopefully see y'all next year.

Hey Brian,

Was great to meet and ride with ya Greg, hope your jaunt up north went well.

Consider this thread the ride report. I'm not really one for putting words/thoughts in print. Hence the late reply.

Hopefully see y'all next year.
Your always welcome mate!

Had a fabulous ride today from Georgetown Colorado up Hwy 40 to Granby then 34 into Rocky Mountains National Park. What a great pass in the park and heaps of elk and moose on the road. Scenery amazing too. I stopped for lunch in Estes Park at a great little burger/gyro joint then headed south on 7, traffic was now light and when I hit 72 the road was amazing, combination of big and tight sweepers. Only problem it is sign posted at 45mph. About an hour before the end of the ride the Colorado skies turned black and tossed down a few lightening bolts and wet the road before me, I don't actually remember hitting rain but could see heaps of it all around me. The gods were kind.

Another great day indeed.

This route was actually passed onto me by Tyler who got it from the How the West Was Won Rally Master. She has given me more, one of which I will take on tomorrow.

Bugnatr, I would like to thank you publicly, and of course your gorgeous wife Gayle, for your generous hospitality during my visit to your part of the world. Also Your assistance in my oil change etc. I thoroughly enjoyed the lively ride you and I had from your home to Sparks as well. You are a true gentleman and friend.

Spent an amazing few days in Georgetown, Colorado with a group of Iron Butts.

I did Independence Pass, Mount Evans and the Rocky Mountain National Park twice with Tyler. Great riding.

Made a B Line for John's . I was a bit worried about my rear tyre and when I got here the tyre was down to metal cords. Glad it didn't rain.