FJRs on the dragon courtesy of Killboy.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. that video brings back memories! I rode the dragon a couple of years ago on a saturday afternoon. Big mistake!! Nothing but taillights and it was tortuure having to go so slow behind all the traffic. The weather looks the same too. We rode the Blue ridge parkway later in the day and dealt with the rain and fog too.

A beautiful part of the country though. I could spend a week there and never ride the same road twice.

img_1339.jpg

img_1340.jpg

Does anybody know where to get the large tuning fork decals on the 2nd bike's bags? I have found many decals of the Yamaha logo, but none this large. I was hoping they might be made from reflective material.

Thanks for the help.

Gene

Does anybody know where to get the large tuning fork decals on the 2nd bike's bags? I have found many decals of the Yamaha logo, but none this large. I was hoping they might be made from reflective material.
Thanks for the help.

Gene
I think you're referring to these (clicky). They are actually reflective decals. I've got a set on my bike and think they're the bee's knees.

I was indeed! Thanks for the quick response. I will be ordering them straight away.

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
2008 pics from my Honeymoon after getting married in Pigeon Forge. :yahoo:

d6345.jpg

d6392.jpg

d6393.jpg

d6394.jpg

lean.jpg

Heading back up there in a month.

Got some new sneakers on my scooter (PR 2's) and TBR M-5 carbon fiber pipes....

YEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey wasn't that from last years EOM???
I don't think so. I know that is WellsJ in the bright yellow jacket bringing up the rear (as usual). Next is RisleyFJR in the gray and black jacket. I can easily recognize their best side. :p

I don't recognize the 2nd FJR, but the lead FJR is most likely eFnJustRide or Fubar. Some of these guys may not be on this forum, only on "the other" forum.
Not me... First bike looks like Doms. Has those black caps on the mufflers. I second in line might be Buzz.

I want the Austin Healey.
Their had to be an A-H meet going on because about half of the 25 cars behind were Healey's.

Here's the torturous video of the ride behind the women on the HD's... look for the Healey's going past around the 8:40 mark.
I don't want to hijack, but I am curious what camera you used and where you had it mounted? Quality looks quite good.

I don't want to hijack, but I am curious what camera you used and where you had it mounted? Quality looks quite good.
VIO P.O.V (www.vio-pov.com if I recall). Lens mounted directly on the flat piece of black plastic directly under the headlights. The recording unit is stashed in my tank bag. Its a great unit but pricey!

I always liked this one the most. :rolleyes: That little R-6 was slowing me down.
img_9547.jpg

Canadian FJR

If he was slowing you down...how come yer in a hard over ricky racer lean and he is just strollin' thru the park? :D

j/k...nice form. How come they don't have FJRs on the road racing circuit...that would be fun to watch...and maybe a sportster class. :)