Forks are stuck in locked position

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just made my shit list, bust. What was this thread about again?
Gay Texans. See post #159.

Allright Ladies, the Yamma Jamma is back in the saddle and as it turns out, in about 4 business days as the dealer said.I do have two keys and I have to decide if I really care and want to press the issue.

Other than that Yamaha treated me pretty damn well...customer care and all.

As for Twowheelnutcase's predictably cynical and pessimistic prediction of two plus weeks...well...wrong again...after all, we all know that Twowheel is a wanker anyway.

Ps I've known what Wanker meant for a long time. I acted like I did not in order to rob you of the insult at the moment of impact. The Yamma Jams anotha.

Update on my circumstance for anyone interested:
4) Said stuff usually comes in 3 days
Bzzzzzz. Wrong, taco breath, you said 3 days, not bidness days. It took 7 days. My two weeks is closer to the actual one week than your 3 days is to the actual 7. Let's do the math, shall we? Mine: 2 - 1 = 1 vs. Yours: 7 - 4 = 3 See? I win. I always do.

I don't believe you about the 'wanker' stuff either. If you knew that, then you'd know about the crack button, too.
z4dwink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You just made my shit list, bust. What was this thread about again?
Gay Texans. See post #159.

Allright Ladies, the Yamma Jamma is back in the saddle and as it turns out, in about 4 business days as the dealer said.I do have two keys and I have to decide if I really care and want to press the issue.

Other than that Yamaha treated me pretty damn well...customer care and all.

As for Twowheelnutcase's predictably cynical and pessimistic prediction of two plus weeks...well...wrong again...after all, we all know that Twowheel is a wanker anyway.

Ps I've known what Wanker meant for a long time. I acted like I did not in order to rob you of the insult at the moment of impact. The Yamma Jams anotha.

Update on my circumstance for anyone interested:
4) Said stuff usually comes in 3 days
Bzzzzzz. Wrong, taco breath, you said 3 days, not bidness days. It took 7 days. My two weeks is closer to the actual one week than your 3 days is to the actual 7. Let's do the math, shall we? Mine: 2 - 1 = 1 vs. Yours: 7 - 4 = 3 See? I win. I always do.

I don't believe you about the 'wanker' stuff either. If you knew that, then you'd know about the crack button, too.
z4dwink.gif

You're a crazy person and I did too know what wanker meant. Years ago a British dude named Kevin called himself that for missing a shot on a tennis court. I ask him then. As I said...you were Yamma Jammed....I kinda feel sorry for you. :yahoo:

Well, dealing with two keys may not be a problem for you, but if you ever plan to sell the bike it may make a difference.

That's strange. I live about 5 miles from Delta, Alabama and Clay County. Never heard of that. Which doesn't mean anything but I thought I would have heard about something like that.

yamma jamma -- how does the pig relate to your forks being stuck. I could maybe twist it into "I stuck a fork into this huge pig..... but really now...

yamma jamma -- how does the pig relate to your forks being stuck. I could maybe twist it into "I stuck a fork into this huge pig..... but really now...
It is completely irelevant to anything about motorcycles...other than....

the vast majority of all citizens think that motorcycle riders are idiots for putting their life at risk for a pleasurable pass time.

There are other ways to pass time that are not dangerous at all. One idiot to another, I thought yall might enjoy this story...

just passing some time.

Breitbart is a real and presumably reliable news source so I assume it is not faked up.

regards,

the Jamma

I'll try to be more strictly appropriate going forward.,,,,,but that's difficult for me.

Latest posts