FREE "I.C.E." Info Tag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all your addresses. Look for me soon.
wink.png

You just leveled up your evil sir. Well done!

Come on over Mike...You are welcome to the Princess bed whenever you need. We'll go drink some beer and take Evangeline (with the nice rack) out for Mexican food.

Mike,

I don't want to get all dewey-eyed or make you uncomfortable or anything, and I do realize that you said that this is pretty easy-peasy for you and the missus, but it sure wouldn't be all that easy or peasy for most of us to embroider these for ourselves. What a cool idea it was by BigOgre (
punk.gif
), but you didn't miss a heartbeat to jump right onto it and convert it into an FJR community giving thing.

This is such an incredibly wicked-good-will-gesture, the kind that we don't exactly run into every day...

Kudos to you. And thanks.

(I may change my mind if they suck
rolleyes.gif
, but I really doubt that )

Last edited by a moderator:
Once we have this great ICE tag on our riding suit, what info would be useful to have listed on a card?

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cool idea it was by BigOgre (
punk.gif
), but you didn't miss a heartbeat to jump right onto it and convert it into an FJR community giving thing.
This is such an incredibly wicked-good-will-gesture, the kind that we don't exactly run into every day...

I think that I'm not alone when I say that I don't know how to properly reciprocate. Except to say that you should not be paying for any drinks at any FJR gatherings for a very long time to come (if you even drink, that is).

Kudos to you. And thanks.
+1 to what Mr. W said. And SacMike, if yer ever up in Minnesoda, all the Spam and Grain Belt Nordeast is on me. Well not literally "on" me, that would be kinda weird and all, but I will chip in and pay for it.

Once we have this great ICE tag on our riding suit, what info would be useful to have listed on a card?
I'm thinking first and foremost the name and ph. # of the first person you'd want contacted. Other info I'd consider, blood type, known allergies to medications, perhaps medical insurace info (?), and maybe if you're an organ donor or not. Just some of the things I've thought about.

I'm thinking first and foremost the name and ph. # of the first person you'd want contacted. Other info I'd consider, blood type, known allergies to medications, perhaps medical insurace info (?), and maybe if you're an organ donor or not. Just some of the things I've thought about.
Medications you take. Injuries, and your Doctors contact info. First thing should be a trusted SO or Family member to relay all your information so a list of meds and injuries for them or just a copy of your ICE info. Organ Donor is on my License.

Hope anyone does not need it but it is a life saver if you do need it. First responders are so much better today but all your info in one place is going to make your care from the first moments when it counts, much faster, and give the First Responders great information to start with.

Once we have this great ICE tag on our riding suit, what info would be useful to have listed on a card?Canadian FJR
I have my name, my address, all my medical info. If you send me a PM I will forward this information to you, and you also can carry my name, my address, and my medical information.

Or even yours. I think Tripper really covered it, but I added "No KNOWN medical allergies, so they wouldn't think I'd just forgotter to mention it.

So I went to the post office yesterday and sent out everything I've done so far--over 100 of these things, and all over the country and the world, so they'll start coming soon. I think it's great, the way these have gone over. I'm looking forward to seeing one on somebody on the road somewhere. So thanks for all the kudos and all the offers to chip in, too, but I'm really glad to be able to do this for the forum. The cost is pretty minimal, no sweat. And Sacramento Janet has enjoyed doing them too.