Friday, January 8, Brunch Ride to Sofia's in Gila Bend!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
https://hungrycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/04/s...la-bend-az.html Nothing in Central Arizona beats Sofia's Mexican Food in Gila Bend; it is tied with Los Hermanos in Superior for best la Comida! Come join us FJRay, Bustanut joker and ShinyPartsUp!!!

Join us Friday, January 8 for a ride to Sofia's to chow down! We'll depart from Chandler Love's Truck Stop located at Exit 162 on Interstate 10 at 0900 hours. We'll arrive at 10am if you just want to meet us there. Wheatie, barb and MEM: Come Riding!

Sofia's address is: 616 E. Pima St., Gila Bend, AZ 928-683-6382; Love's Truck Stop: 7001 West Sundust Road, Chandler, AZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sylvia and I will ride to Sofia's via Sun Valley Parkway and Arizona 85. Do they serve menudo on viernes?
Uri, don't really know; you could call them. Usually not available on Viernes; mostly Sabado y Domingo, o Fiestas / Holidays!

Don,Which route are you taking to Gila Bend?

Bob
347 to 238; open to any suggestions for ride back to Chandler; I have to be back by 1730 to pick up Son Seth from his school!

https://hungrycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/04/s...la-bend-az.html Nothing in Central Arizona beats Sofia's Mexican Food in Gila Bend; it is tied with Los Hermanos in Superior for best la Comida! Come join us FJRay, Bustanut joker and ShinyPartsUp!!!
Join us Friday, January 8 for a ride to Sofia's to chow down! We'll depart from Chandler Love's Truck Stop located at Exit 162 on Interstate 10 at 0900 hours. We'll arrive at 10am if you just want to meet us there. Wheatie, barb and MEM: Come Riding!

Sofia's address is: 616 E. Pima St., Gila Bend, AZ 928-683-6382; Love's Truck Stop: 7001 West Sundust Road, Chandler, AZ.
Nearest airport?! B)

Old US80 for the return. Always a good road.
Good Morning Pete, Michael, Bob, Uri and Sylvia: I'll see you folks at Love's at 0900 or directly at Sofia's in Gila Bend at 1000 hrs. SkooterG: Very sorry to hear you've had a pimple outbreak you have to deal with, I remember my acne 50 years ago!