First Brunch Ride with Papa Chuy's new FJR sweetheart Naomie; an 0900 departure from Love's in Chandler on Sunday 12/16.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit: Just got the day off...I'll be joining you for the whole ride
smile.png
Wifey may come too if she's off.
Sounds great Dan, see you two on Sunday!

I checked the weather for Sunday, looks cool and clear... I got my kitchen pass, so I'll be there...
https://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/az/chandler/id/85248 Ditto, cool day!
Yep as long as the showers on Fri and Sat dont continue!
Please Dan, we GEN III and GEN 1 Owner/Riders are Manly-MANLY men: We do not snivel, cry, whine, piss, moan or bitch about the elements like the GEN2 rabble does!

Heading up to Show Low for a couple of days and will be back on Saturday, unless I get stuck in snow.

Will see you at Love's on Sunday for an all day ride. Ankle is healed and it's been nine weeks since I've take a day ride.

See you then...

Heading up to Show Low for a couple of days and will be back on Saturday, unless I get stuck in snow.

Will see you at Love's on Sunday for an all day ride. Ankle is healed and it's been nine weeks since I've take a day ride.

See you then...
Sounds great BackRoadBob, I do believe that we will have more FJR's on this ride than Beemers for a change!

ATTENTION: Please make sure you have your warm riding gear with you on Sunday!

There will be no rain but it'll be cold at 60F degrees and with partly cloudy conditions!

Last edited by a moderator:

There will be no rain but it'll be cold at 60F degrees and with partly cloudy conditions!
Now wait a minute, calling 60F cold??
cold.gif
That does sound like coming from very Manly-MANLY men...
drag.gif
tonguesmiley.gif

Now wait a minute, calling 60F cold??
cold.gif
That does sound like coming from very Manly-MANLY men...
drag.gif
tonguesmiley.gif
Herr Petey, for we poor old desert rat Zonies: 60F is freezing. When I was stationed in Germany I burned more fuel in my 3/4 ton truck on manuevers keeping the heater going all during the Winter than another GI that was stationed in Europe! This Foolish Fossil likes it hot!!!

Just a year ago, i would be wearing mesh gear when riding in CT at 60 degrees. I am now truly acclimated to AZ and may bring my heated liner! Hope to meet you guys at Sofias!

Sounds great AZgman, hope to see you on Sunday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Don,I don't know if Gordie Thomas let you know or not, but, there will be three bikes, 2up, leaving Yuma at about 0830 hrs. Should arrive a Gila Bend around 1000 hrs. See you there.

David
David, see you there!