First Brunch Ride with Papa Chuy's new FJR sweetheart Naomie; an 0900 departure from Love's in Chandler on Sunday 12/16.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
First Brunch Ride with Papa Chuy's new FJR sweetheart Naomie; an 0900 departure from Love's in Chandler on Sunday 12/16.

Nothing in Central Arizona beats Sofia's Mexican Food in Gila Bend; it is tied with Los Hermanos in Superior for best la Comida!

Join us Sunday, December 16 for a ride to Sofia's to chow down! We'll depart from the Chandler Love's Truck Stop located at Exit 162 on Interstate 10 at 0900 hours.

We'll arrive at Sofia's Restaurant at 10am if you just want to meet us there for brunch. Info: [email protected] or 480-440-4666

Sofia's address is: 616 E. Pima St., Gila Bend AZ 928-683-6382; Love's address is: 7001 West Sundust Road, Chandler.

After Brunch Ride: Papa Chuy, Miss Donna and Naomie are going to ride South on AZ 85 to Why, then East on AZ 86 to Quijotoa and finally North on Indian Route 15 to Casa Grande and then on to La Casa Familia.

Don, when you've got Naomi properly broken in, I want to hear about your direct comparo with Giselle in one up spirited riding.

Bags on. New bike to new bike.

As an aside, aren't new bikes a lot of fun? Congratulations on this one.

Don, when you've got Naomi properly broken in, I want to hear about your direct comparo with Giselle in one up spirited riding.

He doesn't do any of that.
sadsmiley.gif

He will be able to give a direct comparison on the comfort of each bike while wearing Depends however.

sadsmiley.gif

He will be able to give a direct comparison on the comfort of each bike while wearing Depends however.
Sigh....

Well, I can't say anything about the Depends, but I can say that I had Russell build me a GT seat for my GTL, and I have a Russell seat on my FJR .... and for my money, not only does the FJR feel more like a real motorcycle, the FJR is more comfortable.

sadsmiley.gif

1) Twenty years from now You will also require Depends!

2) Niehart and Papa Chuy wear "Fashion Line" Depends!

I thought that Depends were for crazy astronaut ladies who want to drive their cars in iron butt level beelines with the goal of keeping other crazy biatches away from their man... no?

Giselle and Naomi are both above this.

sadsmiley.gif

Way too much information.
sick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Just got the day off...I'll be joining you for the whole ride :) Wifey may come too if she's off.

Last edited by a moderator:
So other than waaaaay TMI, can we at least get pics of Naomie on the maiden ride?

See you there!

Kasey
Good to see you here (there) Kasey!

--G
I'll second both of those comments. Marissa was asking what ever happened to Kasey.
AuburnFJR and escapefjrtist, I will get plenty of pictures of Kasey and the new Arizona 2013 FJR's!
Hi Marissa and the lads...I haven't forgotten your outstanding hospitality at the PNW tech meet. I log in occasionally to catch up on events and people but rarely post. Looking fwd to the Sofia's gathering.

I'll check in for my kitchen pass tonight, but I plan on making this run...but I'll probably bring the Tenere, just to be contrary!