Front Wheel Lock

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeze can there be a site with more popups?
You, sir, need Firefox, together with Adblock Plus and Filterset.G Updater. Guaranteed to never have to look at a popup or annoying ad ever again.
OR if you have XP SP2, just IE with the popup blocker turned on. I got the popups with Firefox so it isn't proof. Just has less features to be taken advantage of. IE has it's weakness's to be sure and I love the Firefox tabbed browsing but the popups are the result of greedy, vile, asshats who are determined to make the internet a freaking imitation of a carney side show of theives and extortionists.

Yeah, I deal with this every day of the year.

Firefox was safer for a while but now that it has become popular it is becoming a target too. Konqueror on Linux is still pretty safe but limited in some areas. Every thing is a trade off, eh.

One thing, once I find a site that has any popups that suggest that I have spyware, I never go back. Gar un tee that popup will put spyware ON your computer.

Thanks for the journey down tangent street. ;) This thread started with a new farkle made by Luma called the xmart. Anyone found a website en english por favor?

Almost all the disc locks I've seen(Kryptonite, etc) come with leashes from the lock to the handlebar area to remind you to take the lock off. Check Tonker.com for a good selection. It's called a disc lock reminder, and comes with some locks, and is also sold separately for about 5 bucks. The REAL disc locks look stronger also.

Here's the XJR1300 to help that journey down tangent street:

292598xjr1300_01.jpg

536161xjr1300_02.jpg

Geeze can there be a site with more popups?
You, sir, need Firefox, together with Adblock Plus and Filterset.G Updater. Guaranteed to never have to look at a popup or annoying ad ever again.
I use Mozilla at home. At work we have constraints on what we can install on the machines. :asshat2:

No one's mentioned the difference in rider feel from having disparate footpegs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the journey down tangent street. ;)   This thread started with a new farkle made by Luma called the xmart.  Anyone found a website en english por favor?
Luma in English
It still doesn't look like there is any US distributor. Luckily for me I have family in Spain. Guess I'll drop an e-mail and have one sent over. :D

How is that going to stop you putting it in gear then riding off?

Hey guys, I have found these locks in the USA and have negotiated a group rate discount from the importer.

They retail at $75 for the lock and $10 for the adapter, plus $9 shipping.

Our price is $48.75 for the lock and $6.58 for the adapter, plus the $9 shipping.

Post up and let me know who wants one, as I need to have at least 12 in order to guarantee those discounts.

Skippy

Just curious...

Do they have a matching right side footpeg available to keep the footpegs somewhat symetrical? Or do you have to buy a second locking unit for the right side? :unsure:

Hey guys, I have found these locks in the USA and have negotiated a group rate discount from the importer.

Our price is $48.75 for the lock and $6.58 for the adapter, plus the $9 shipping.

Post up and let me know who wants one, as I need to have at least 12 in order to guarantee those discounts.

Skippy
Yo, Skippy !!

Put me down for one -

Thanks !!

Skippy
You may want to start a new thread with details of this GB.

It is a great idea, but I would like to hear from someone who has had one in their hands and checked quality/fit etc before I pony up. Maybe the supplier you contacted will ship you a sample for evaluation, before the lemmings all jump?

Skippy
Yo Skippy,

What is the latest on this?

Latest posts