Front Wheel Lock

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I have found these locks in the USA and have negotiated a group rate discount from the importer.
They retail at $75 for the lock and $10 for the adapter, plus $9 shipping.

Our price is $48.75 for the lock and $6.58 for the adapter, plus the $9 shipping.

Post up and let me know who wants one, as I need to have at least 12 in order to guarantee those discounts.

Skippy
You may want to start a new thread with details of this GB.

It is a great idea, but I would like to hear from someone who has had one in their hands and checked quality/fit etc before I pony up. Maybe the supplier you contacted will ship you a sample for evaluation, before the lemmings all jump?
I'm in but would like an evaluation too...

QUOTE (FJRSTAR @ Jan 4 2006, 10:19 PM) Hey Skippy, what is the latest on the front wheel lock?

Skippy says...

This is what I got from the importer after he wanted to do the deal and quoted me the prices.

Dear Stephen

Please hold off on the posting for the Locks until I check with my superiors on pricing.

I may not be able to offer dealer pricing - unless it actually goes to a dealership.

I will see what I can do

Thanks

Keith

CIMA INTERNATIONAL

399 Wall Street

Unit L

Glendale Heights, IL 60139

Ph: 630-671-9710

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE (FJRSTAR @ Jan 4 2006, 10:19 PM) Hey Skippy, what is the latest on the front wheel lock?

Skippy says...

This is what I got from the importer after he wanted to do the deal and quoted me the prices.

Dear Stephen

Please hold off on the posting for the Locks until I check with my superiors on pricing.

I may not be able to offer dealer pricing - unless it actually goes to a dealership.

I will see what I can do

Thanks

Keith

CIMA INTERNATIONAL

399 Wall Street

Unit L

Glendale Heights, IL 60139

Ph: 630-671-9710
Has skippy checked out of here?