• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GP Suspension 7th Annual FJR Forum Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GP Suspension

Reaction score
GP Suspension 7th Annual FJR Forum Group Buy
TWO WEEKS ONLY: December 1st – 15th
Buy now, schedule when you’re ready
2012-Yamaha-FJR1300-ABS-EU-Silver-Tech-Action-002.jpg
Back by popular demand, GP Suspension’s 7th annual FJR Forum group buy. GP Suspension is committed to providing superior motorcycle suspension products and unsurpassed customer service. All products are inspected and assembled in-house to ensure consistent quality and fast delivery. All GP Suspension products are rigorously tested at the racetrack by local racers and top national motorcycle road race teams, and are constantly refined to ensure that performance exceeds all expectations. GP Suspension currently offers a line of fork valving kits, shock valving kits, compression needles, fork and shocks springs, suspension tools and the very popular 25mm cartridge kit.​
WHAT IS OFFERED:

FORK UPGRADE: Complete and total overhaul and upgrade of our 48mm Soqi forks. GP Suspension Compression Kits, Rebound kits and Fork Springs. This will TRANSFORM the front end of your FJR to a staggering degree. Riding the bike after this upgrade is something that has to be experienced to appreciate. This is *THE* crown jewel of this Group Buy! For the do-it-yourself folks, you can obtain new GP Suspension fork springs at killer prices.​
FORK SERVICE: Already have an upgraded front end; forks service only is also included in this group buy.

NEW SHOCK: Penske or Ohlins, your choice. Shocks will be fitted with a custom spring specific to your size and riding style. You may also purchase a custom shock spring separately if you already have an aftermarket shock.​
SHOCK SERVICE: Whether you have an Ohlins, Penske or Wilbers. Those of you with a Wilbers should absolutely consider letting GP Suspension "fix" your under-sprung or otherwise spent Wilbers. Overhaul includes new suspension fluid, nitrogen re-charge, new quad seals, etc. They will measure your spring rate to ensure it is in the correct range for your riding weight.​
Mix and Match any of these services, but remember, this Group Buy is for
TWO WEEKS ONLY: December 1st – 15th ... so don't delay ordering, folks.

Fork Services
Labor $170​
Oil $20​
Fork Seals $30​
GP Suspension fork springs $105​
GP Suspension Compression Revalve Kit $170​
GP Suspension Rebound Revalve Kit $170​
Chemicals/waste $12​
(Dust Seals, Bushings are extra)​
________________________________________​
Retail $677 Group Buy (Save $108) $569
Penske Shock Service
Shock Labor $160​
Shock Oil $12​
Nitrogen $12​
New O-Ring Seal $8​
Chemical/waste $12​
Service Retail $204 Group Buy (Save $65) $139
Ohlins/Wilbers Shock Service
Shock Labor $160​
Shock Oil $12​
Nitrogen $12​
New Quad Seal $8​
New Dust Seal $13​
Chemical/waste $12​
Service Retail $217 Group Buy (Save $58) $159
New Springs
Shock Spring Retail $100, Group Buy $85 (Save $15)​
Fork Springs retail $105, Group Buy: $85 (Save $20)​
New Shock Absorbers
All shocks will be custom setup for your riding style and weight
Note: Freight is not included, and there will be a freight cost in and out on all shocks.

If I just wanted to buy the compression/rebound valves and install them myself what would the group buy cost be for that?

Registered. Just need Penske rear shock serviced and spring resized. Thanks for offering the GB

I've got an existing GP kit and Ohlins rear, and need front fork service and rear shock service, plus possibly an upgraded rear spring. I've Got the oil and front fork parts, just need labor for front, and parts and labor and spring for rear. How much?

Ok great. I just signed up for the group buy. I just need the comp/rebound valves and I will do the work myself. Can't wait to upgrade my suspension.

I need to get a quote on shipping the shock from Buffalo NY and return before I jump in. My Wilbers was serviced by GP Suspensions back in 2010 (seals, bushings and new spring). At a minimum I would like to get the oil changed out and seals freshened up.

I've got an existing GP kit and Ohlins rear, and need front fork service and rear shock service, plus possibly an upgraded rear spring. I've Got the oil and front fork parts, just need labor for front, and parts and labor and spring for rear. How much?
Forks
Labor $170
Oil $20
Fork Seals $30
Chemicals/waste $12
Total $232
Group Buy (Save $37) $195.00
(Dust Seals, Bushings are extra)

Ohlins Shock
Shock Labor $160
Shock Oil $12
Nitrogen $12
New Quad Seal $8
New Dust Seal $13
Chemical/waste $12
Service Retail $217
Group Buy (Save $58) $159
Shock Spring $100
Group Buy (Save $15) $85

Total $439

Ok great. I just signed up for the group buy. I just need the comp/rebound valves and I will do the work myself. Can't wait to upgrade my suspension.
Excellent, do you need springs?

I need to get a quote on shipping the shock from Buffalo NY and return before I jump in. My Wilbers was serviced by GP Suspensions back in 2010 (seals, bushings and new spring). At a minimum I would like to get the oil changed out and seals freshened up.
We need your zip code to estimate shipping cost, we will give you a box dimension of 16x8x8 and weight of 10 pounds.

Forks

Labor $170

Oil $20

Fork Seals $30

Chemicals/waste $12

Total $232

Group Buy (Save $37) $195.00

(Dust Seals, Bushings are extra)

Ohlins Shock

Shock Labor $160

Shock Oil $12

Nitrogen $12

New Quad Seal $8

New Dust Seal $13

Chemical/waste $12

Service Retail $217

Group Buy (Save $58) $159

Shock Spring $100

Group Buy (Save $15) $85
Great, won't need the seals, oil, bushings for the fronts as I already had them, planning to do this. Registered!

I thought GP Suspension got bought out by someone. What did I miss cause I need my rear Wilber shock done.

I thought GP Suspension got bought out by someone. What did I miss cause I need my rear Wilber shock done.
GP Suspension has relocated to Auburn WA and is under new ownership. The same owners, also own KFG Racing, whom have been dealers for GP Suspension for many years and worked personally with Dave. Here's a link to the RRW press release: LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know. Looks like I'll be sending my Wilbers rear shock out once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 2005 FJR.

I can see the price of the rear shock choices, what is the price of the fork upgrade?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.