Having A Dealer Perform Work On Your FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still waiting for repair parts for my '06 AE shift actuator, bracket sub frame assembly so the dealer can repair the warentee issue. Now is over two months since dealer ordered parts from Yamaha. I had previously posted what happened. At this point I lost the will to complain.

You know how Paul Harvey always said: "And now for the rest of the story!" The real reason SkooterG went with Apache Yamaha in the first place is because the Service Ticket Writer is this nasty little number, 40 years younger than this old fart.

He was raving about how "hot" she was, that finally this dirty old man had to swing by the dealership and check her out too.

19, perky attitude, tight ass, low cut blouse with a nice set of aftermarket bolt-on boobs, tramp stamp tattoo right above her bun rider jeans showing her thong and looked like she could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Me knows Marbach well!

If there was more of that kind of information in Dealer & Vendor Feedback Forum you might have more people reading it.

You know how Paul Harvey always said: "And now for the rest of the story!" The real reason SkooterG went with Apache Yamaha in the first place is because the Service Ticket Writer is this nasty little number, 40 years younger than this old fart.
He was raving about how "hot" she was, that finally this dirty old man had to swing by the dealership and check her out too.

19, perky attitude, tight ass, low cut blouse with a nice set of aftermarket bolt-on boobs, tramp stamp tattoo right above her bun rider jeans showing her thong and looked like she could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Me knows Marbach well!
PICTURES!!! :clapping:

I, unfortunately, had a similar rant not long ago. There's at least a handful of Yamaha dealers within 50 miles of me and I wouldn't trust any of them when it comes to service. That's why I started buying a bunch of new tools.

I'm sure all you AZ guys know to stay away from Town and Country (Ride Now)as well. Talk about sucking!

I do as much of any work necessary on any of my vehicles, 2 or 4 wheels. I've had too many drain plugs stripped, fill tube caps lost, lugs broke off, windshield leaks, radiator leaks just to name a few from having so many of these so-called trained mechanics work on my stuff. I don't care if its on your bike, your car, your truck or your grandma's caddy.

It's just not worth the headache most of the time.