Hit & Run Accident

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At lot of good thoughts being pushed your way and glad you are doing ok. I have been putting off getting better pants and I think you convienced me.

I admire your attitude and while I do agree it is best to let it go with regaurds to dwelling on the BUTT that caused the accident and then left! However, I hope you put just a little bit of occasional fire under the police so the BUTT can't do it again.

Glad you survived this accident with minimal injuries.

Looking at the pictures you would think the rider would of been hurt much worse. :unsure:

Your one lucky guy, for the low-life that hit you and didn't stop, his day will come. :glare:

Heal up fast and complete.

New bike...suhweet.

You're one fortunate cat. What you gonna do with those other 8 lives?

W2

Last edited by a moderator:
What you gonna do with those other 8 lives?
Well, I rode for 10 years before my first crash, so I figure 8 more lives should give me 80 more years of riding :)

make his new bike even faster is my guess........
No, that's what the insurance money is for. That well has unfortunately dried up, but it was good while it lasted. If nothing else, I at least have a one-of-a-kind exhaust sound until someone else decides to modify a pair of Hexacones to fit the Holeshot header.

Umm How's aboot I bring along some Campbell's soup cans an some steel wool Saturday? ;) That ougta fix that noisy fuker..

:blum:

:jester:

Umm How's aboot I bring along some Campbell's soup cans an some steel wool Saturday? ;) That ougta fix that noisy fuker..
:blum:

Hey Bust - Didn't you just shear the sheep...won't that work better

for a little while. bwaaaaaahhhh :unknw: :upsidedwnsmiley:

Yeah but that stuff burns off pretty fast, and stinks like Howies aftershave. :blink: Damn stuff attracts odot to boot! jes rid myself of that sheep fuker mind ya :lol: