How many riders ride 2-up?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many riders ride 2 up?

• I carry a passenger all the time.

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • I carry a passenger some of the time.

Votes: 55 61.1%
  • I never carry a passenger.

Votes: 26 28.9%

• Total voters
On the new bike and on the '03, I'd be around 80% two up.

Someone earlier mentioned Scala Rider - I'll second that. Makes all the difference, I spend most of the time on the bike with my adult daughters - excellent one on one time with them. Seldom get the chance to talk with them (or listen to them) for extended periods of time anymore.

So far, we have 4000kms on the new machine - terrific bike.

Dan

I'd say probably 80% solo and 20% 2 up. I wish she liked to ride more with me but the feej is not as comfy as the full touring machines but life is just a comprimise.

99.9% of the time 2 up . We've been in 49 of the 50 states and most of Canada and parts of Mexico. She won't let me leave the house without her. Couldn't ask for a better pillion.
Same here. The bike doesn't feel right if she is not on it with me. We've done some amazing trips with some great folks, a SS1000, a rally last year.

Funny thing, our first date was to the motorcycle show. Figured she needed to know what she was in for right out of the box. I was road racing at the time, she made it through the good races and the couple of crashes I had. She never flinched and we have some amazing rides together over the last 17 years. I couldn't ask for a better pillion either. It is our time together that no one can interrupt. We have been through most of the states west of the Mississippi, Alaska, BC and Alberta so far.

I am finishing my degree this year, and carrying a full class schedule and working full time. Can't fit our usual 14 day 5000+ mile ride in this year. But we will make up for it next year. I finish in the Spring.

Long trips 2 up, local rides, depends on her mood. Sometimes she wants to be on one of her bikes, other times on the bike with me. And I ride to work alone! Our first ride together was 10 days on the road...it rained 7. And she never looked back. Took the rider course to be a better passenger, but she likes riding to work and doing local stuff with her bike. She won't tale the FJR out tho......and she bought it for me!

This test is flawed. The correct answer is not there.

"How many riders ride 2-up?" Two, of course.

Now what did I win?

tonguesmiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts