John Ryan Stickers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my stickers Friday, and they turned out great! Someone had suggested just finding the little mass-produced helmet stickers with a similar saying, but these are much higher quality. Nicely done!

My vote would be for a JWJR sticker, but that's because I was lucky enough to get my hands on the first limited edition :) Reflective back would be really cool too. But frankly, I'm just happy to support a cause that was important to John. So again, thank you!

Ok, I'm working on it. Jim sourced the original batch of stickers from a Canadian company that shipped them to him, and did a good job. As Jim was working on this, he was contacted by a LD guy who told Jim he should have called him and he would have helped. SO...Currently, I'm waiting for the LD guy to give me the price info for the stickers to be shipped to my door.

If it is more than what Jim originally paid, we will stick with the Canadian company. If he is about the same, we'll go with him. It is looking like we are going to stick with the original type and logo with "JWJR" possibly near the bottom. The problem with ordering different designs is the cost per sticker goes up. So instead of ordering 300 of one type, we end up ordering 150ea of two types and the cost goes up. I do not want to order 600 stickers and end up with 200 left on my desk. Also, reflective tape is considerably more expensive, and the higher costs cut into the 'donating to charity' purpose of this entire deal.

We're working on it, but it's going to take a few days. Even after we order them, it's going to take a bit to get them to my door. As soon as we know who is providing them, I'll ask Justin to re-open the website and resume taking orders.

If you have any questions, ideas, or a better source, PM me or answer here...

Yeah, I think the original design is the way to go. I'm still getting emails and checks in the mail (which ARE sent back!! LOL). Point being that's all that is needed from the demand I see.

I did send $1550 to Camp Nejeda today! I also enclosed my last sticker.

Last edited by a moderator:
The site is back up and running as of a few minutes ago. If you want to order stickers or make a donation or both, you are again able!!

The site is back up and running as of a few minutes ago. If you want to order stickers or make a donation or both, you are again able!!
Thanks AJ. Ordered! Although, I didn't add an additional donation. I donated directly at Camp Nejeda's website for "tax deductible" purposes. Hope that's OK.

Awesome... thanks, AJ! B)
Thank YOU!!

Thanks AJ. Ordered! Although, I didn't add an additional donation. I donated directly at Camp Nejeda's website for "tax deductible" purposes. Hope that's OK.
Of course that's ok. This is not about you or me. It's about what someone left behind and hopefully wants people to remember him for. It's about making a bunch of kids with a crappy disease happier! Period!

I wanted to update this -

I got a call this morning from the woman from the Camp Nejeda Foundation. She just got the check and was very thankful for it. We talked about a number of things, but something that came up was they are thinking of next yr (and annually if it works out)having a motorcycle get together (and others that knew John) at Camp Nejeda with a camp overnight. She promised to email me when she knew more, and of course I'll pass it on here and LDR + get it on the IBA website/event calendar.

Sounds like a road trip to me! Dang, I hate camping, but maybe this is one I can make an exception!

I wanted to update this -

I got a call this morning from the woman from the Camp Nejeda Foundation. She just got the check and was very thankful for it. We talked about a number of things, but something that came up was they are thinking of next yr (and annually if it works out)having a motorcycle get together (and others that knew John) at Camp Nejeda with a camp overnight. She promised to email me when she knew more, and of course I'll pass it on here and LDR + get it on the IBA website/event calendar.

Sounds like a road trip to me! Dang, I hate camping, but maybe this is one I can make an exception!
Jim - that's awesome. Sounds like a great plan, and I imagine that John's family would be proud :)

Hell, I'll make that ride.
As for stickers, they arrived in the mail this afternoon. I'll start putting them in envelopes tomorrow and drop them in the mail tomorrow afternoon.
I sent my order and donation in yesterday. Thanks for stepping up to the plate on this HRZ.

IMG_0821_zps8469dcea.jpg
IMG_0820_zpsd2535823.jpg

Hell, I'll make that ride.
As for stickers, they arrived in the mail this afternoon. I'll start putting them in envelopes tomorrow and drop them in the mail tomorrow afternoon.
I sent my order and donation in yesterday. Thanks for stepping up to the plate on this HRZ.
All orders that are in have been put in envelopes and will be dropped in the mailbox on my way home. So far 184 stickers have gone...Still have 116 left, so if you know anyone that wants one...Let them know.

Everyone that already placed an order should have them early next week. I'm not doing any of this over the weekend as Patch and I will be in the forrest cutting wood for my mom and sister...

All orders that are in have been put in envelopes and will be dropped in the mailbox on my way home. So far 184 stickers have gone...Still have 116 left, so if you know anyone that wants one...Let them know.
Everyone that already placed an order should have them early next week. I'm not doing any of this over the weekend as Patch and I will be in the forrest cutting wood for my mom and sister...
Received mine in the mail today. Thanks for the great service!

-Paul