KrZy8 Engine Swap Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good idea or not?

• Yes - Yamaha screwed the pooch on this design

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No - Yamaha did it that way for a reason!

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Who cares about dirty TBA plates, you're the CBA prez!

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
#1 Scariest thing of the day? Watching these dinks dropping the motor. 3 monkeys...one football!

#2 Scariest thing of the day?

carver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The stream went off the air just as the guys broke from lunch. I think I heard Don say Ray has his thong out, then he shouted "oops!" Then it all went dark. :assassin:

Now they are trying to remember where everything goes. They'll have to take another one apart to see how it goes together.

Stuck here on the phone and computer all day drafting, e-mailing and talking to clients and buyer's counsel as we attempt to get ALL the last details addressed in final agreements we hope to get signed before 5 pm today -- just 10 days before close of escrow on a commercial property transaction. One new problem to address after another, but maybe we're finally done now? :fingers crossed:

SO . . .

Waiting with bated breath on what ELSE needs to be done or is F'ed up, I tune in to this monkey and football show. And what do I see?

Someone dropped something in the engine?!? How appropriate -- EXACTLY like my day so far, which started about the same time.

Good luck KrZy8 -- here's hopin' you pull through the operation!

:p :p :p

Nothing got dropped in the engine. An O-ring was misplaced by Richard. It later turned up stuck to a can of WD40. Something needs to be done about o-ring lube and Fairlaner.

I just noticed this! This is Fucking Hilarious!! I'm laughing my Ass off. It's like reading a Greek Tragedy narrated by the Three Stooges :clapping: :lol: PRICELESS!!! :D

Great job fellas!! and nobody lost any body parts :yahoo:

Spoke to soon.. Apparently Richard sacrificed his thumb.

Right after Ray commented on how nobody got hurt. :lol: