Lunch Ride-President's Day, FEB 18, 10am; Son Seth's out of school, K16 Gisele needs a ride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Lunch Ride-President's Day, 2/18, 10am; Seth's out of school, K16 Gisele needs a long ride and so do the Stanley's!

1000 Hours departure from Goldfield Chevron! Directions from Glendale or North Phoenix to Goldfield Chevron: Take Loop 101 around to the East & then south to Loop 202. Take 202 east, the Red Mountain Freeway, all the way to the US 60, The Superstition Freeway. Take 60 east for about 8 miles towards the Superstition Mountains and exit at Goldfield Road (exit is after Idaho & Tomahawk). Chevron is on the SE corner of 60 & Goldfield. 480-440-4666.

Last edited by a moderator:
In.
This is to celebrate the life of Éamon de Valera?

Well done, Señor Don.
No..... Taco Bell has 2 for 1 tacos..

Youngest in the group buys so I think Doug is gonna take one for the team.
https://www.ireland-information.com/articles/eamondevalera.htm Brother Mick, I am flying our Irish Flag alongside the American flag today!

1449.jpg

irish-flag.jpg

"Where are you going for lunch?"

Wherever the group decides, which is the same as the ride routing! From Goldfield Chevron we can ride to Globe or ride to Florence, group decision on this!!

Great turnout today, nine AZ Beemers folks on eight real motorcycles (not a single piece of "Jap Crap"!): Max, Dr. Bob, Ken - KB of Colorado, MarkNelson, Craig "Banana Man" Thompson, "Crazey Davey" Cooleyman, Barry "BearTrax", Seth and Don Stanley

DSCF0379.jpg

DSCF0385.jpg

DSCF0386.jpg

DSCF0387.jpg

DSCF0390.jpg

DSCF0384.jpg

DSCF0383.jpg

DSCF0377.jpg

DSCF0374.jpg

DSCF0378.jpg

Man we had a great time! Thanks for buying lunch Don.
Couldn't wait for us before you started snapping pictures eh?
It was my great pleasure to buy You and Old Michael your lunch.

I really wanted to get your pictures for this Ride Report, Bugnatr!

What were you and OM doing in the men's restroom for so long?

Hey! I luv my jap scrap :rolleyes:

Looks like a nice day for a ride, Papa !

Aren't there any wimmens in AZ Beemers? :blink:

Thanks for the pics and RR Don, it's always great to see bright sunshine this time of year!

--G

BTW -- Since there was only fine "kraut iron" in attendance, did y'all have a flatbed running sweep ?!?
dntknw.gif

BBTW -- No need to notify Hans & Dieter...as long as you had a German flatbed they're good with it!
bye.gif

Man we had a great time! Thanks for buying lunch Don.
Couldn't wait for us before you started snapping pictures eh?
It was my great pleasure to buy You and Old Michael your lunch.

I really wanted to get your pictures for this Ride Report, Bugnatr!

What were you and OM doing in the men's restroom for so long?
It WAS a long ride over to AZ.

Sorry I missed this ride but this was the first notice I had. I try to check at least once a day for everything that has posted since my last log on but totally missed the notice. Oh well! What should I be doing to receive these notices? Oh, What was the destination? Is that Judy's Cook House in Globe? Just wondering.