New bike pricing...........

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know they sell different springs for them yet. What about the valving/shim stacks for the hydraulics? is the rear shock rebuild-able? I guess by the time I get another 100,000 on the 07 all of those questions will come out if the forum is still in existence.

I bought my new leftover 2016 ES in March at Hillview motorsports in Latrobe, PA for 13.5, OTD was about 13,900. Such a good deal I trailered it 600 miles home to NH. Awesome dealer, no gimmicks or up-selling. They got more leftovers in later, might have some left. Ask for Phil. You could fly-and-ride now, I came back in a snowstorm. Love the bike, BTW, best one I ever rode including bmw's.

I picked up a well priced 2015 FJR1300A new from a dealer here in Texas last summer and bought the 4yr YES at the time of purchase. I'll ride it until the YES is about to expire and see what the next generation looks like at the time. I figure by the summer of 2021 that there has to be an all new bike by then, not just a redesigned transmission inside the old case and 10yr old frame. I'm sure I'll also probably get the one or two year YES extension offer letter right about that time too. That would give me the option of keeping it and still being covered or selling it as a nice clean bike that still has coverage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got quotes of around 12.5 for a '15 A bike in AL, and 13,3 in GA. Both prices including all dealer fees but not state sales tax. I did not follow through on these, I went with a gently used bike instead.