New toy arrived: Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A gorgeous motorcycle in the hands of someone with photography skills is just lethal. Fantastic!

What happened? I am used to seeing a bike like this with a hot FEMALE model on it. Note to the lucky bastag (camera56)- redo first pic with a hot chick!

That bike looks like the "trick" to me! :dribble:

I "lust" for an Augusta Brutale, or an ATM Duke as a second bike, but this little Aprilla bitty looks Dayem good!

enjoy, and don't ......????

The dealer where I got my Feejer has one of those in the window by their front entrance. I trip over the door jam every time I go in; that bike is impossible to ignore.

Enjoy,

Chris

Sweeeet!!!!!!!

There's an Aprilia/Moto Guzzi/Vespa dealer right around the corner from my house. They seem to roll them out by the road just about the time I'm driving by every morning. :dribble:

What happened? I am used to seeing a bike like this with a hot FEMALE model on it. Note to the lucky bastag (camera56)- redo first pic with a hot chick!
I agree, here's a little something to look at until someone photoshops the original. She really matches the bike.

picy

Sweeeet!!!!!!!
There's an Aprilia/Moto Guzzi/Vespa dealer right around the corner from my house. They seem to roll them out by the road just about the time I'm driving by every morning. :dribble:

I agree, here's a little something to look at until someone photoshops the original. She really matches the bike.

picy

i sure would like to test ride that :p

Did you remove the Givi and the side cases for that pic? Put 'em back on and lets see how it looks. huh? Wadda ya mean not all bike have luggage?

I am very jellissssssss!

C