Official Thank You

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Time for everyone to take a moment and thank the folks that did the heavy lifting to make the EOM the success that it was. Thank You Heidi and Jim!!!

jim

Thanks Heidi, Jim and all who contributed to the event. I had a great time and look forward to the next one.

Thanks everyone... I just walked in the door, 680 miles from Lewisburg today. Had a blast. Great work!!! Smitty :clapping: :clapping:

Yes a BIG thanks from me to everyone that got this event together! I had a blast!! :yahoo:

Randy

Thank you great event that was verywell organized (better than most business meetings) This was my first FJR meet and will noy be the last. I had a riot.

:yahoo:

Thank you again. Appreciate the hard work you guys put in to make this all come together. That was my first EOM and I had a blast. Excellent rides and great people. I just hope I am around for the next one.

Eric

It's awesome when good things come together with good people. Heidi (LuvToRide) and Jim (spklbuk) put a lot of personal time and nearly thankless effort into the planning and preparations. The hotel and the WV area in general all contributed to the friendly atmosphere and good times had by all.

[SIZE=24pt]A BIG THANK YOU ALL INDEED![/SIZE]

Thanks to all! I had an absolutely great time. My only complaint: I didn't get there early enough! Time ran out on me and I didn't get the chance to socialize with everybody. Next year, I'm ditching work for sure.

Thanks, again!!!!

What a GREAT event. Thaks to everyone involved. The only improvement that I can think of, would be to give Scab his own pair of reading glasses next year!!

-Greg-

Thanks Hedi & Jim, it was a great event and I'm sure you both would win the election for organizing the event next year. Not that your interested, lol

Thank You!

Thank You!

Thank You!

The best organized EOM by far! Route planning and advice on the routes were great!

Someone said that everyone seems bike friendly there, but I think thats just what most are like around there to everyone, friendly. Here in Worcester you don't get people waving hi, you get the one finger salute!

Did I say thank you? :clapping:

This event was great. There was a ton of hard work and generosity, by a lot of people which made for great riding and a good time.

:clapping:

Thank you!

Joe