Oh Canada EH! 2018

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wednesday, July 4, 2018 – Homeward Bound

I've said this often but life is precious and fleeting... go out there and do what makes your heart happy in whatever way you can… doesn’t have to be 3-1/2 weeks to be epic… make things happen to what fits in your life... the world is an amazing place!
biggrin.png

FIN
I couldn’t agree with this statement more Tyler. I just recently got back from my epic Edelweiss journey over to the Adriatic. Got to enjoy Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean coastline with good friends and my brother for 10 awesome days. There is so much to see in our great country but I also want to see much more of Europe. The riding is phenomenal over there. Of course, it comes with a pricetag, so that makes it difficult or impossible for many to indulge, but it is, as they say, the trip of a lifetime!! Get out there and ride, wherever it may take you.

As always, really enjoyed the RR and pics Tyler!!
I've done some riding over in Europe as well and it is amazing there... like you said, the price tag may be out of folks' range but I've ridden some places right here in the US that reminded me of some of the places I'd been in Europe... adventure can be as close as a couple of hours away from your own backyard... just gotta get out there and git it! ;) B)

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 – Homeward Bound

I've said this often but life is precious and fleeting... go out there and do what makes your heart happy in whatever way you can… doesn’t have to be 3-1/2 weeks to be epic… make things happen to what fits in your life... the world is an amazing place!
biggrin.png

FIN
I couldn’t agree with this statement more Tyler. I just recently got back from my epic Edelweiss journey over to the Adriatic. Got to enjoy Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean coastline with good friends and my brother for 10 awesome days. There is so much to see in our great country but I also want to see much more of Europe. The riding is phenomenal over there. Of course, it comes with a pricetag, so that makes it difficult or impossible for many to indulge, but it is, as they say, the trip of a lifetime!! Get out there and ride, wherever it may take you.

As always, really enjoyed the RR and pics Tyler!!
I've done some riding over in Europe as well and it is amazing there... like you said, the price tag may be out of folks' range but I've ridden some places right here in the US that reminded me of some of the places I'd been in Europe... adventure can be as close as a couple of hours away from your own backyard... just gotta get out there and git it!
wink.png
cool.png
I am looking forward to see you and in Greece some time...
smile.png
Here you have many nice places to see...
rolleyes.gif
Of course i would like to do a journey around US.From your ride reports and pictures that i have seen all these years,you also have wonderful places there to see!But my wallet does not have enough money for a like this trip......
no.gif
My brother with his wife and childrens live in NY and told me that i must to do this trip when i can..Anyway,will see...Hope......

Last edited by a moderator: