Pathfinder's 100,000 (Cert.) Miles in 1 Year Attempt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of noon, Eastern Daylight Time, June 2: on his fourth run between Sioux Falls and Billings since July 1 at 5:01 am Eastern.

Go, Tony, GO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony has lost his SPOT tracker and cannot find it. He's asking if there is anyone who could drop one off at his motel front desk to borrow in Sioux Falls.

If this is possible, PM me for the motel address.

Tony has lost his SPOT tracker and cannot find it.
Very ironic.
smile.png

Tony has lost his SPOT tracker and cannot find it. He's asking if there is anyone who could drop one off at his motel front desk to borrow in Sioux Falls.If this is possible, PM me for the motel address.
Dan,

I'm just seeing this.

If you haven't successfully resolved this, you should post on Facebook and LDrider.

Excellent thinking Doug. I've called Tony repeatedly with no answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
This week has been very disappointing. The weather has been just horrific, with storms stacking one after the other and very painful ice peltings and washouts... so, I tough it out with 6 BBGs and the weather gets nice. Now Im thinking that I got it made! I feel good and was getting into a groove. So I decide to take 30 minutes and find my SPOT tracker (Which bounced off the bike 2 days earlier. Find the SPOT, do my turn around on BBG #7, and there are cords showing on my rear tire... on a Sunday... with no shops open... I ended up duct taping the tire every 50 miles or so, back to Sioux Falls 760 total miles.

The good news: I made it without any further tire wear.

The bad news: I missed my BBG by less than 70 miles,

So no Deca ( Not even a Hell week. I changed out the tire today and the oil. I came out to the bike and flys were everywhere. Seems I had a whole bird just above the Cox radiator guard.

My bike has some damage and issues from duct tape adhesive getting every where. Still assessing what to do...