PDX Christmastime dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slapnpop

Rest in Peace our Forum Founder
Reaction score
Is anyone putting on a PDX area dinner this year? If no one has set one up, and there are enough interested parties, I'd be happy to call some restaurants and make a reservation. How many are interested, and how does next Tuesday night sound?

Busters busters busters.... What is it with you guys and this texas "bbq" stuff? Ya'll need some good southern pig up here in the northwest.

Maybe the restaurant that marcusorelius's sister owns in Oregon City? I have it on good 3rd party information that it's got great Italian.

Just sayin' :rolleyes:

I've been hanging around planning to do a Buster's party in late Jan or so. Distracted by our upcoming trip to Seoul, Korea and Wuhan, China to see our kids, who are teaching over there. But, I'm not married to Buster's, just kinda engaged with the food, if you what I mean. Meaningful relationship sort of thing.

Maybe we need 2 dinners...

Let's get a consensus on dates and I'll make a preservation.

Busters busters busters.... What is it with you guys and this texas "bbq" stuff? Ya'll need some good southern pig up here in the northwest.
Maybe the restaurant that marcusorelius's sister owns in Oregon City? I have it on good 3rd party information that it's got great Italian.

Just sayin' :rolleyes:
I am not stuck on Busters either although it is good. You have to remember that I live over here in the Ozarks of the state and don't know where anything is. I just like to get together with like minded idiots and tell lies and eat good food. :clapping:

I'm up for anything as long as the weather is decent. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don: On your map you will see an airport just south of the other Vancouver (WA) and just north of the beloved home of GP Suspension - that be PDX! To avoid CBA fines you'll probably have to leave now to make the dinner...

I suspect that it isn't 107 degrees there today like it was when I visited in July "on the way" to WFO in Moscow!

Season's greetings all!

Make everyone happy and do lunch at Buster's then go to the Italian place for dinner? If this was a real Los Robustos ride we would have figured out this part out a long time ago.

What are we gonna do with you guys?

To much going on for me but if we do Busters later on then I'm in.
George and I would come down for Busters!
--hijack--

Make it on a decent snow and ice free weekend, and we'll make the journey down I-5. Don't even mind the cold...I gots heatd geer now. :blink:

--G
Yes, but does it work properly???? Remember Maupin!!!! I saw some guy in front of me waving arms like a chicken with its head cut off flapping its wings.