Photographs: Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big-D

Reaction score
IMG_1793.jpg

And we thought Kids do the most Texting! AJ trying to get all the crud off his shield.

IMG_1797.jpg

BeemerDon gives last instructions to Mark, Tucson Joe & Duke before heading out to Beatty, NV.

IMG_1790-1.jpg

Bust-a-Nut Joker and Big-D in Kingman, AZ

IMG_1800.jpg

HotRodZilla rolls into Kingman and apparently brings the rain with him!

IMG_1795.jpg

How's that ankle doing Joe?

IMG_1805.jpg

Mark, I think Duke want to drive this trip!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the Jackass crashed mi bastard step-pappy's FJR yet?
How in the Hell could someone whose nickname here on our fine FJR Forum is "Sir Crash-A-Lot" even make such a statement! Bustanut joker rode my Miss Lucy Liu with exemplary riding skills!

Currently at the Motel 6 in Beatty, Nevada; farting on HotRodZilla's pillow while he is in the shower! I think that Tucson Joe just laid down a "wet one" on 'Zilla's pillow. Sweet Dreams, Young Prince!

Keeep up the good work you guys! Nice pictures!

I really regret not being able to make the RTE in LaPine, I am missing out meeting some of the legendary characters like HRZ and the infamous (more than famous) Bustanut and the Duke!!!I am headed to Medford saturday morning with a co worker for his first overnight ride. He will be lugging along on his Vulcan 2000. We will be staying at the Medford Red Lion, Drinks at 6pm, Dinner at 7pm.

You guys have fun and keep sending those pictures!

FWFE

I really regret not being able to make the RTE in LaPine, I am missing out meeting some of the legendary characters like HRZ and the infamous (more than famous) Bustanut and the Duke!!!I am headed to Medford saturday morning with a co worker for his first overnight ride. He will be lugging along on his Vulcan 2000. We will be staying at the Medford Red Lion, Drinks at 6pm, Dinner at 7pm.

FWFE
Damnit Man! I just finished packing some beer to pay you back for NAFO. Guess I'll have to drink them myself, but not to worry, I'll send pics of the empties! :p

FWFE
Come up to Klamath falls friday night a group of us well be at the cimmeron motel

Tell Bust he'll need his jacket. Frozen ice sickles on the fence this early AM...

And all the goat have been shorn?