PNW SPring Tech Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking if it's in cold, monsoon mode, I may be trailering the scooter up to Auburn. Jus sayin'
Ya I was thinking if it's too bad maybe borrowing my friends 'vette. (what can I say, I have great friends. Present company included!). :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine will be there. You will have plenty of time to make jokes about my wiring techniques...or lack thereof.

Till next time my friends.
If it is OK with the host I will take his place. I am spending some time on the wetside this week and am bikeless but now that the weather is turning to crap I can hitch a ride in escapefjrtist's cage.

Sorry for the late notice!

I made a test run today with the newish farkles. Was the weather GREAT or what?

Anyway, unless the injection my doc gave me at 4:30 has a really bad effect on me, I'll be testing the Olympia Phantom and the heated grips on my way to Auburn. I might have to take the ears and tail off the helmet though, they get ugly when it's wet and grimey.

Don't be a woos, folks. This is the pacific northwest, and one of these days you will have to ride in the rain...

:rolleyes:

I'll be there I get came back from a 200mile ride around Silverdale, don't be a pansy a##, ride there or be square.

See you tomorrow,

Till next time my friends.
If it is OK with the host I will take his place. I am spending some time on the wetside this week and am bikeless but now that the weather is turning to crap I can hitch a ride in escapefjrtist's cage.

Sorry for the late notice!

Of course., there is plenty of room. See you tomorrow

I am back in. Riding up with Ralph. Will bring the rear tire and wheel.
Good Ken. Marissa saisd to charge you double for the pizza :p :lol:
That's fine, I will only 1/2 the regular amount because I'm on a "Starvation Diet". That is when you always leave hungry and never eat till you are full. And you always feel like this: :angry2: . Especially when the food is soooooooooo goooooooood. :sick:

See you tomorrow.

It's pouring up here with mixed snow flurries.
How's thing down Auburn way?

Frickin' weather!
It is mellow and sun is about to break out. It's gonna be nice! Ok we are lying. It is kinda drizzly but not absolutely horrible. There is about 10 of us here so far and 2 bikes plus Auburnfjr's. Come on down. Or you can call 503-789-3447