Pool Party: SAT June 13 at Casa de Stanley; 5pm.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Pool Party; Saturday June 13 at Casa de Don Stanley; Please RSVP, so we know how much food and sodas to order!

Pool Party starts at 5pm; Location: 2153 E. Kempton Rd., Chandler, AZ 85525; just North of Pecos and Cooper Roads.

For more info: [email protected] or 480-440-4666. Or you may RSVP in this thread. Looking forward to seeing all of you folks!

Four weeks from now; bring your swim suits, beach towels and a folding chair. There will be an ice cooler, for you personal beverages.

HotRodZilla, please bring your swimsuit this year: You scared all of the Ladies last time. Bustanut joker you didn't wear trunks in 2014, the Girls didn't notice anything!

In...if I'm a little late, just start without me...save me some tequila.
El Toro Jose, we never run out of Herradura Tequila at la Fiesta para la Casa del Stanley ese. HotRodZilla's el Primo (cousin) Felipe and his Burro Pepe always are in attendance, just walk up to Pepe with your cup to take your fill of la Plata Especial ese. After AJ gets drunk, Pepe carries him home to ABQ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder that your Pets are indeed welcome at the BeemerDonS Party: 'Zilla will have his Armadillo there, Bustanut joker will be with his Sheep and RadioHowie will have his Manatee with him. However, your Pets MUST wear a swim diaper in my pool; last year when ShinyPartsUp went swimming we had an accident in the water with his Goat Valerie! Of course, McNamara might have just blamed the poopage on poor unsuspecting Val! JSNS, Yucko!

beemerdons, thanks a million for the invite, but I've got a niece's wedding that weekend.

In...if I'm a little late, just start without me...save me some tequila.
+1
Dougie Bear, make sure that you warn Gayle about HotRodZilla! Last year when AJ jumped into the pool naked, half of the women fainted when they saw the size of his Mexican Chorizo ese! The other half laughed themselves sick when they saw the size of Bustanut jokers' Little Dinky! jes' sayin' and nuff said, el Grande ese!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bite me Lilly white arse.. I rather enjoy the solitude of my private pool partys.

Tomfoolery like this always ends up with the cops at the door and me taking the hit for my unruly guests..

d4_zpsc996429f.png

^^^ and that's what happens when you invite Mexicans..

Canadians? Oh shit!! Things get uglier than a shaved Beagles ass..

PoolParty_zpsf78c7cd1.png

dj_zps2d2999dd.png

Now you see why I won't be attending this year.

BUMP REMINDER! 3 weeks from now is the BeemerDonS Pool Party, if you have never seen HotRodZilla in a red Speedo you don't want to miss this!

El Toro Jose, we never run out of Herradura Tequila at la Fiesta para la Casa del Stanley ese. HotRodZilla's el Primo (cousin) Felipe and his Burro Pepe always are in attendance, just walk up to Pepe with your cup to take your fill of la Plata Especial ese. After AJ gets drunk, Pepe carries him home to ABQ!
Joe, see that tap on front of the barrel? That's where you get the tequila. Do NOT make a mistake on this. Trust me.