BeemerDonS Pool Party, SAT-6/28 4pm; pizza provided!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready for the back up party in Albuquerque NM. We have about 70 close friends coming over for Beer, homemade sangria, and BBQ. If your pool gets overcrowded send em this way! You all have a good time at Don's. Let your inner Pig loose!

DOG PILE FRIDAY! NMRoadRunner and HotRodZilla, very sorry to hear that you two will not be able to attend my Arizona Pool Party. Here is a photo from last year's event: Left to right are extrememarine - Wayne, Fred W, yamafitter - Billy Fitz eh, huron52 Tom and tus Papa Chuy Viejo. We had a rocking time, see you guys next year! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

10478156_655354771221454_8942658226390468638_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.

Musta been passed out when that took place. we all know I drink too much
rolleyes.gif
That's why I don't play well with others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well surgery went well. Hurts like hell like they said. Already got me up and walked a little. Big therapy starts tomorrow.

Will do what they say so I can get back on the FJR. Sorry to miss the party

Well surgery went well. Hurts like hell like they said. Already got me up and walked a little. Big therapy starts tomorrow.Will do what they say so I can get back on the FJR. Sorry to miss the party
Heal up well. I expect to see you in September.

DOG PILE FRIDAY! NMRoadRunner and HotRodZilla, very sorry to hear that you two will not be able to attend my Arizona Pool Party. Here is a photo from last year's event: Left to right are extrememarine - Wayne, Fred W, yamafitter - Billy Fitz eh, huron52 Tom and tus Papa Chuy Viejo. We had a rocking time, see you guys next year! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!
[img=[URL="https://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/beemerdons/June%202014/10478156_655354771221454_8942658226390468638_n.jpg%5D"]https://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/beemerdons/June%202014/10478156_655354771221454_8942658226390468638_n.jpg][/URL]
Well shit. Now I gotta change plans. I was gonna have a party of my own, but if Don's party's get this wild with only Sprite, it's really gonna get off the chain when I show up with Tequila, Maker's Mark and hookers!!

Well surgery went well. Hurts like hell like they said. Already got me up and walked a little. Big therapy starts tomorrow.Will do what they say so I can get back on the FJR. Sorry to miss the party
I just talked to Joe. He sounded really good. That guys tougher than most. I'm betting he'll be up and pain free sooner than later.

Pics up bro!?
Lo siento mi Amigo KJ, what happens at Casa de Stanley stays at Casa de Stanley. However, I did send you the backyard surveillance video of MEM swimming topless in my pool! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!
Ohh... Ms MEM huh? I'll have 2 check it out!

I was thinking about you this past weekend at TIV....

...justa lil too young for me ;)

20140627_125725_zps21b23144.jpg