BeemerDonS Pool Party, SAT-6/28 4pm; pizza provided!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don, Cec and I will attend. Wondering if is alright to bring our dog? She'd has been to your place before, but you did not have Oso at that time. Do we need to bring anything, food etc. I will bring our chairs. See you then.
Hi Joe and Cec, Miss Donna is sitting here as I type this: Really looking forward to seeing you two at our Pool Party, the Guest Bedroom has your names reserved!

Feel free to bring your Dog and Norman the Cat! Bring whatever liquor you want, I am providing unlimited pizza and Sprite (because the Beemer crowd is riding!).

Please Note: I am no longer at Amber Street, where you and Cec were at my last party. New Address is 2153 E. Kempton, between Frye and Pecos on Cooper.

Last edited by a moderator:
IN!

Don, next time you're in the Keystone State, you're welcome to come displace some water in our pool too.

Offer not valid between October and April when solid surfaces prevent swimming

You think. If Doug will drink that swill he will drink anything. JSNS
Don already knows it's only the top shelf Coors Light for me.

Well perhaps a nip or two from the Patron

And KJ, sorry pal but Debbie is just using you to get to me
tonguesmiley.gif

My Brother KJ, muchas gracias for my newest screensaver of Miss Debbie. My previous screensaver was of Bustanut joker and HotRodZilla spooning together on the Hide-A-Bed couch of FJRay's at the Reuben Run up in LaPine, OR; however, I prefer Debbie a Hell of a lot more! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Picture360_zps493a8789.jpg

...............I am providing unlimited pizza and Sprite (because the Beemer crowd is riding!
According to our Kanuckian buddy "Ray-Ray", all Beemer guys ride with a Starbucks Coffee on board!. Guess I won't fit in well, not a whipped sugar fan. It gets me crawl'n up fawk'n wallz cwazy! ;)

My Brother KJ, muchas gracias for my newest screensaver of Miss Debbie. My previous screensaver was of Bustanut joker and HotRodZilla spooning together on the Hide-A-Bed couch of FJRay's at the Reuben Run up in LaPine, OR; however, I prefer Debbie a Hell of a lot more! jes' sayin' and nuff said!
Picture360_zps493a8789.jpg
No problem bro, as long as I didn't post up any of my sexy ones of her, she's Okay with it. Hell, guys were whipping out there cameras L&R and snapping them of us (her), I'm use to it and def not the jealous type (she knows she can be replaced!) lol.. AND... U owe me Pool shots!!!! (pics, but drinks too!)

Barry and AJ all snuggled up is a screen-saver keeper tho. JS'NS :)

Two weeks away from Southwest FJR Forum pool party and here's the Attendance List, if you want unlimited pizza and Sprite you must be on the list by 6/27! Otherwise, SOL (Shit outta Luck!). jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

WheatonFJR

Jo
Hal
Brian
Melanie
Donna
Seth
Don

Joe

Cec

Just got a call from Miss Debbie she is attending Papa Chuy Viejo's pool party, she didn't mention that she was bringing anyone along with her though! JSNS!

Picture287_zpsdd1d2132.jpg

Don,,,,,

So sorry mi mucho libre amigo.

The old man and his Gal Pal, the Lovely Laura have convinced me to ride with them to some ghey B&B in Quincy.

Sure, Buck's Lake Road et al will be fun, but nothing compares to La Senioritas de Stanley skinny dipping with Bust's sheep at El Rancho de Stanley.

Will miss you and the gang. Still trying at this moment to get OM to change the destination.

So Sorry for the butchered espanol. It's been many moons since high school Spanish class.

JSNS

Don,,,,,So sorry mi mucho libre amigo.

The old man and his Gal Pal, the Lovely Laura have convinced me to ride with them to some ghey B&B in Quincy.

Sure, Buck's Lake Road et al will be fun, but nothing compares to La Senioritas de Stanley skinny dipping with Bust's sheep at El Rancho de Stanley.

Will miss you and the gang. Still trying at this moment to get OM to change the destination.

So Sorry for the butchered espanol. It's been many moons since high school Spanish class.

JSNS
Marky-Mark, mi Casa es su Casa Hombre! Anytime you are in Arizona, Papa Chuy Viejo insists you stay at Hacienda del Stanley. Hell's Bell's, I even let Canadians stay here ese! The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: El Bueno, El Malo y El Feo! Here are the Ugly and the Bad, ese!

934868_10201064696729860_568611293_n.jpg

Herr Bokerfork, und here is the HUBBA-HUBBA-HUBBA and HUBBA eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

1956760_10152952973655931_489341387_o.jpg

Shit Don, you gotta give advanced notice of this kind of stuff. I'm having a squad part that same day. If any of you get trapped in NM , come by. There'll be food, beer and liquor.

I'll crash Don's next year!!

Sue, John and Heather have been added to the List! 11 days away from Southwest FJR Forum Pool Party and here is the Attendance List, if you want unlimited pizza and Sprite you must be on the list by 6/27! Otherwise, SOL!

List as of 6/17:

Sue
John
Heather
Dr. Bob
Jo
Hal
Brian
Melanie
Donna
Seth
Don
Joe
Cec

Just got a call from Miss Debbie she is attending Papa Chuy Viejo's pool party, she didn't mention that she was bringing anyone along with her though! JSNS!
Picture287_zpsdd1d2132.jpg
I believe it! She's pizzed at me right now for booking "Thunder in the Valley" (PA) with da boyz that 6/28 weekend.

Hey Don, I gave your address to a few of my primos who snuck over the border moved to that area. They're gonna show up hungry and dirty. Good thing you have a large pool!!
punk.gif

Hey Don, I gave your address to a few of my primos who snuck over the border moved to that area. They're gonna show up hungry and dirty. Good thing you have a large pool!!
punk.gif
¡Mi Amigo Parece bueno! ¡Son ellos experto con la albañilería de ladrillo, quiero una nueva Barbacoa construida! ¡Gracias otra vez, uno de ellos puede limpiar mi piscina! Acabo de decir y es suficiente, ese!

Tambien necesitas un jardinero? Entiendo que ellos no son experto con la albañilería de ladrillo. Sin embargo son ladrones expertos!

Latest posts