Remembering Duke

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice video!

Nice memories!Duke was a beautiful rider.Now he is with my ''Sotiris'' and ''Rudy'' in a very beautiful place i want to believe...

I loved them as you loved Duke,but the god decided for them...
sadsmiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I will always remember the ride out of Grand Canyon. We had Mark and Duke trapped between two of us fast guys. One corner Duke would be the highest part on the bike and the next corner, in the other direction, he would be the lowest part on the bike. And he did awesome, maybe a little more tired than usual at the end of the ride. But he still was a happy camper and ready to go again.

RIP Duke.

Thanks to all our wonderful friends!

Written by Big-D on my FB page:

• "DUKE": One of the countries most photographed, recognized and remembered canine partners anywhere. Little Duke never realized how many peoples lives he directly impacted, how many people traveling not just by FJR or other motorcycle, but peopl that came from far away places all around the world that took pictures of Duke, each and every time they relive their vacations, they will look at those photos of Duke and comment to family & friends how this little dog rode with his partner Mark in the saddlebag of his motorcycle. Each mention, every remembrance will in essence be honoring little Duke, all the time Duke had no clue the celebrity status he held among so many. He was happy just to be acknowledged, a pat on the head, a scratch behind the ear was all Duke expected to become a friend for life.
    So I write this honoring little Duke. A cute little fella that never botherd anyone, wanting only to travel the next road with his dad. There is no one anywhere that had ever had the opportunity to meet the cute little fuzzy dog, know simply as Duke, Marks little travel companion always expected to be everywhere Mark was, Duke was sure to be there to.