Take the Bus to Tim Horton's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Rich

Arrested Development
Reaction score
Tim Horton's donuts are universally acclaimed — and some people will do anything to get them.
On Friday, at approximately 12:30 am, a 31-year-old man hijacked a Toronto bus and held it up at knifepoint. He allegedly forced the driver to drive through several lights, and speed to his ultimate dream destination: Tim Horton's.

Passengers fled the bus after the man arrived and pulled out a knife. The driver then departed from his normal route. After arriving at the Tim Horton's/McDonald's joint parking lot, the man walked into Tim Horton's, where he was arrested by police.

While the driver reported feeling "shaken," there were no other known injuries. The man heads to Newmarket Court later today, where he'll face criminal charges. His name has yet to be released.
It is unclear what donut, exactly, the assailant was after. The strawberry chocolate cake donut? The cinnamon sugar cake donut? The Canadian maple donut? Perhaps he should have come at the end of the day, when the donuts are stale but vendors sometimes give out pastries for free.
A Tim Horton donut isn't worth jail time. An Entenmann's donut — well that's up for grabs.

I guess you haven't tried a salted caramel Timbits
medieval.gif

I thought Canada closed down at half-past-eight in the evening. No wonder all this happening at half-past-midnight was so newsworthy ;) .

I thought Canada closed down at half-past-eight in the evening. No wonder all this happening at half-past-midnight was so newsworthy
wink.png
No, No, No. Half-past-eight is when the pubs have last call in Merry Old England. I'm surprised you Limeys even know that there is a midnight since you're all in bed by 10pm.
lazy.gif

Bug, it's just like BurgerKing.
58317406.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im drinking a Tims coffee rite now, mmmmm
no.gif

One of the many privileges of being north of the boarder along with the clean air, fresh water and free health care lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Im drinking a Tims coffee rite now, mmmmm:no: . One of the many privileges of being north of the boarder along with the clean air, fresh water and free health care lol
Free healthcare. ha.

I'm with you on the Timmys though. Good stuff...but I'm partial to hot Krispy Kremes.