Tim "Two Wheel Nut" Bates' Alaskan Adventure

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe, thank you for such a wonderful narrative of your and Tim's great adventure.

It must have been heart wrenching for you to do, well done.

What a fantastic trip.

It adds a slight bit of comfort knowing Tim got to complete this awesome journey before he passed. There is a lesson for all of us to learn from that.

Thank you for sharing that with us.

-BD

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally awesome. Joe, you did good in putting this trip down as a memorial to Tim. Beautiful pictures and you could see that both of you were having the time of your life doing what we all wish we could be doing. What a trip and through some familiar country, brought back some good memories. Thank you! B)

Thank you all for your kind comments. They truly are very much appreciated.

But, isn't anyone going to ask "So, Joe, where are the pictures of the waitresses?"

Thanks for putting all this together. It looks like you guys had a great time. I am glad that Tim... and you... got to do this.

Thanks for the spectacular report! I wish I could have been there in person but you have a great way of bringing us with you all the way. Great ride Great Riders!

That was excellent, Joe. I'd missed it the first time around. :fan_1:

What a great tribute to friendship and motorbike riding!

Thank you and your GPS data-recovery team for all the hard work.

Stef