Testimonial model...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how he's always gotta toss that "Im in iTaly" shit in like he's better'n us Amerikans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ciao Stefano, realmente non molta differenza fra Raleigh, North Carolina e Portoferraio, Elba e la?

Tranne le donne in Toscana e molto, molto piu grazioso!

Ciao Stefano, realmente non molta differenza fra Raleigh, North Carolina e Portoferraio, Elba e la?
I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that has something to do with southern hookers.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that has something to do with southern hookers.
No scab, if you look at the second line he is clearly talking about a tranny named Don that he met in Toscana that was very gracious to him...

I think...

There is not much difference between the women, but the ones from Tuscany are much more grateful.

Guys, I've got a feeling that Stef must me out moto touring; so, I sent him a private message. Hopefully he'll see it soon.

"Good Morning Stef,

Scab has an amusing post going titled "Testimonial model...Questionable Endorsement" featuring you as the star with your gloves from newenough; it is featured in the Jokes and Fun Stuff column. I would imagine that you are out riding with the Italian FJR Forum as we speak. Say hello to Hook and Mek for me. If you see or hear from Eric - Caba, give him a shoutout from me. As you know Dave-Orestes is on his way to Estados Unidos to ride with we Yanks. Unfortunately, he won't be coming to Sedona. Some of AZ FJR Forum will meet him up in Kingman. "T" man is now a celebrity!

So, mein Freund: Where're you leading los gringos in 2010? Dr. Bob and I want to ride Europe with you again!

Saludos y recuerdos,

Don Stanley

Chandler, AZ

C: 602-722-0427"

Guys, I've got a feeling that Stef must me out moto touring; so, I sent him a private message. Hopefully he'll see it soon.
"Good Morning Stef,

Scab has an amusing post going titled "Testimonial model...Questionable Endorsement" featuring you as the star with your gloves from newenough; it is featured in the Jokes and Fun Stuff column. I would imagine that you are out riding with the Italian FJR Forum as we speak. Say hello to Hook and Mek for me. If you see or hear from Eric - Caba, give him a shoutout from me. As you know Dave-Orestes is on his way to Estados Unidos to ride with we Yanks. Unfortunately, he won't be coming to Sedona. Some of AZ FJR Forum will meet him up in Kingman. "T" man is now a celebrity!

So, mein Freund: Where're you leading los gringos in 2010? Dr. Bob and I want to ride Europe with you again!

Saludos y recuerdos,

Don Stanley

Chandler, AZ

C: 602-722-0427"

Don,

I wonder if Stef can still fit into that "snug" jacket he's modelling?

He was sure heading for the far side of "chunky" while he was here visiting this year :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll be able to join the group next year if he's still talking to me after this post ...lol.

Ciao,

JW

OK children, go back to your seats now.... :p :p :p

Thanks Don for making me aware of this post. No offense taken, our departed friend TWN would have been more scathing in his remarks :bye2:

If you must know, since I'm still seeking gainful employment, the $10 credit from NE for each testimonial comes in pretty handy.

Just be grateful that I'm not modeling for the before/after effects of Monkey Butt remedies... :bad: :sicksmiley:

As for the reference to North Carolina, that's where my stuff goes to when I buy it. Jim (VMax_03) is kind enough to stash it for me.

I won't dignify with a comment that remark about my chunky appearance.

I do suffer from a rare ailment that hits me on long plane trips. The more I drink, the "chunkier" I get. You wouldn't understand.

Well, I've said my piece.

Stef

PS: :shout: Screw you!

Last edited by a moderator: