The Secret SV-650/1000 Suzuki Owners Society

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1143325112_fT8zs-L.jpg

07284127.jpg

Well after a ton of tries I finally was able to get a pic of my old mount. I raced this bike for 3 seasons and had the best times of my life. At 62 it's exactly what I need to get started, not to fast but fast enough to have some real fun.Since my last post about us going to Flordia in Feb. I've already traded it" Even Steven" for a GSXR 600, Me thinks I got the best of the deal. I'll post a picture of the Gixxer later.

Dastardly Dave #65

Here's the Gixxer I was talking about. I filmed this side cause the other side got wacked in a 30mph. lowside down in Fla. this spring.Quick comparison SV's got 64, 65 hp. Gixxer's got about 104, 106hp. So I have to be really careful not to "Wack" the throttle, but man does it accelerate! If anybody out here in cyber space can get a friend with a race preped bike to let you borrow, by all means take them up on it. A couple trackday schools will make you a much better street rider. We have 1 "06", 1 06AE, and 1 "07" we run the FJR's.as our street bikes, but we push them really hard as you guy's can well imagine!!!

There like R1s but with bag's. Have a great summer and ride safely!!!!!

Dastardly Dave #65

9bc0684e.jpg

Oh, by the way. If anybody is interested I'm at PIRC in the Pittsburg PA. area. We club race out of Nelson Ledges in Ohio.

So many sweet tracks and so little time !!!!

Dave