There's a hole in there?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That "glove box" has just enough room for a phone charger with phone, which is what I use it for. Back in the day, before more permanently wiring my bike's GPS, I ran the power cord out the bottom, through the rubber drain plug...worked ok. I've never noticed it leaking, even in the heaviest rains.

Okay...thanks for the comments more to some then others. I must say I will never put my hands in anyone else's glove box in the future...no matter the day of the week.

Crumpadump out.

I keep my X-Ray glasses in my "glove box" so I can look into the cages and tell who to avoid like cell phone users & nose pickers. :assassin:

wow...its only Wednesday ;)
Sorry, I'm new here, still learning my way around.

So many thread hijacks lately. People need to get out and ride and get off the computer! (me included!)
Tell that to my boss! I work in IT, can't get away from the computer. On second thought, don't tell him how much time I've been spending here. ;)

Okay...thanks for the comments more to some then others. I must say I will never put my hands in anyone else's glove box in the future...no matter the day of the week.

Crumpadump out.
Hey! The gloves in my glove box are clean. I NEVER put the used ones back!