Top Ten Moto-Friendly Places to Eat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escapefjrtist

Searching for Dry Roads
Reaction score
Since we all luv a good RTE, fun article on Motorcycle.com with their top ten moto-friendly places to eat in NA. I'm sure there are literally hundreds of others worthy of mention out there...what say y'all?

I've been to Alice's and with it in my backyard, a regular at Cafe Veloce. Sir Benedict's in Duluth looks awfully familiar from a stop-over years ago, but can't be sure.

How about you?

--G

I really like my visit to Portland, OR last year to for an FJR gathering with some of the PNW people.

The place was called Fenders Moto Cafe

The owner was very welcoming and the place served very good food with an outstanding exhibition of motorcycle display.

Great place for a motorcycle get together.

motopic_zps0q2n0g6g.jpg

296nsba_zpsk9jl8irq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good subject, George. I'll give a thumbs up to the Black Lightning Motorcycle Cafe in Eureka, CA for anybody running up or down the coast. Cool ambiance, lots of vintage bikes on display, a good breakfast and lunch menu, plus various parts, supplies, and gear. Owned by a young couple who are real riders. Ride the Avenue of the Giants, then stop there for a good cup of coffee or something to eat.

Middlegate Station in Middlegate Nevada is a great breakfast or lunch stop on the loneliest highway. Make sure to take the detour on Hwy 722. :)

P1080466Custom.jpg

Loading Chute in Creston, CA is another great place to eat, near the impeccable Hwy 229 and Hwy 58.

P1070941.jpg

PS - Creston is also the stomping grounds of El Presidente Candy Butt.