Unbelievable!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGRE

Reaction score
I saw this on another forum.... I hope the throttle sticks and sends them into a bridge abutment at 120 MPH.

Article link

Last edited by a moderator:
Pathetic. Once again proves my theory that some people are alive strictly because it is illegal to kill them.

Another new low for humanity. If they catch them they should be charged with murder, maybe they could have helped.

Well, if the guy was that badly injured, the bike was not important. The article doesn't say but I assume the thieves rode away without calling for help for the rider. That is a much more disturbing scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
uggggg..... :angry2:
What the hell is this world coming to???
Fortunately there are still lots of good folks in the world. I can't remember where it happened but I recall a story where a police officer was arresting two men in a remote area. The officer had a heart attack and the guys he was arresting called 911 and waited for the ambulance and police to arrive. I don't recall what they were being arrested for in the first place but I hope they got leniency!

gypsy

Subject says it all really. Bad area or not... the least they could do is help the poor guy, even if it is in vain.

Well I guess its the same type of person who would steal a motorcycle from behind the military barracks at 29 palms like happened to my son in the Marine Corps.

Rat bastards....

There's nothing surprizing in the "I'm number 1" world we live in. I'm entitled because I found it. Oh I didn't see anybody laying in the ditch. Sickening.

There's nothing surprizing in the "I'm number 1" world we live in. I'm entitled because I found it. Oh I didn't see anybody laying in the ditch. Sickening.
Sorry, I don't by that type of pessimism: there are few people in this country capable of this kind of act. This is a case of criminals acting like criminals, now that's not surprising.

Wow....just wow.

:no2:

Takes the term "douchecanoe" to an entirely new level.

RIP, Scott Henry.