Witnesses for 50 CC April 10-12?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, I am impressed! Maybe one of you local Louisiana or Florida guys should borrow a cheerleaders outfit to encourage them as they pass by.
There will be no cheerleader outfit but one of the Louisiana guys was going to not sleep after working all night to ride to Atlanta, LA to meet Ugly Uncle Hud. But UUH changed his plans because his girlfriend told him to come home.
smile.png

I need that beauty sleep anyway.

By the way Hud, I want to know how the T30 GT held up in place of the PR4s.

Talked to Griff a little bit ago. We're going riding tomorrow.

He sounded ready to ride, guess he's been off the bike for awhile.

Thanks for the pics Bret! Looking pretty good considering what they just accomplished.

CCC%20JPEG_zpsasarbpba.jpg

CC%202%20JPEG_zpscrypyzux.jpg

Congrats again boys!!

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Talked to Griff a little bit ago. We're going riding tomorrow.
He sounded ready to ride, guess he's been off the bike for awhile.
Crazy as it sounds, after Day 2 on the bike you become comfortable with it and it becomes an extension of your body.

For me (And others alike) Day 2 is the "Wall"… get over day 2 on a long ride and the rest is cake!

Crazy as it sounds, after Day 2 on the bike you become comfortable with it and it becomes an extension of your body.For me (And others alike) Day 2 is the "Wall"… get over day 2 on a long ride and the rest is cake!
I never really realized until recently how exciting it is to arrive somewhere 1,000 miles away on your bike (in a day). Even more fun is to show up 2,000 miles away in 2 days. The journey .... it' all about the ride. These guys pulled off about 2,400 miles in 2 days! Awesome fun!!

Hud, Griff, Rick: Thanks for letting me tag along. Just put the fuel receipts into Fuelly, between Kerrville and El Paso our gas mileage seems to have dropped significantly. They must have really bad gas out in West Texas
smile.png

Rick and I had a really scenic ride through Death Valley in order to get to Vegas. Really glad I did that ride in April, vice July. I stopped in the town of Trona for a BMR bonus--thinking of retiring there....this is the entrance to the nicest subdivision in town
no.gif

20160412183801-1460489511962.jpg

RFlag42 (?) You ridding the 50 route back?
Nope. Taking my time going back. Stopping in Vegas. Visiting friends here and there. Grabbing Big Money Rally bonuses and visiting Tour of Honor sites.

Oh shit! Hud's in Dallas as we speak. If anyone has his number, please call him and tell him to hold up.

After that first run, I don't think it's possible for them to hold up anywhere? They are on a roll with the momentum.

That spot is Hud only. Griff had his own agenda on the way back, seeing relatives, etc.

I believe he was in Tombstone yesterday and should be entering New Mexico pretty soon.

WjeatonFJR: That spot is Hud only. Griff had his own agenda on the way back, seeing relatives, etc.
I believe he was in Tombstone yesterday and should be entering New Mexico pretty soon.
Talked to him earlier. I think he's probably staying in Abilene, TX tonight. He's not in a hurry going east... I tried to get him to take a left at Shreveport and meet me in Harrison, AR. He declined, said something about me not being as good looking as you.

WjeatonFJR: That spot is Hud only. Griff had his own agenda on the way back, seeing relatives, etc.I believe he was in Tombstone yesterday and should be entering New Mexico pretty soon.
Talked to him earlier. I think he's probably staying in Abilene, TX tonight. He's not in a hurry going east... I tried to get him to take a left at Shreveport and meet me in Harrison, AR. He declined, said something about me not being as good looking as you.
You misheard him Marty. He said you look better in boxers.