Wolfhound on a Hayabusa

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have the FuzeBlock monday & can wire in the gps, radar, & Scottoiler. Already using the Helibars & heated jacket/gloves. Wish I knew what windshield works the best . . . Out of money until after the Holidays & then seat & saddlebags.
I owned a CBR1100XX for 12 years and about 80,000 miles. I had the OEM windscreen, Zero Gravity Sport, Givi and the one that stayed on the bike for the last 6 years was the MRA Variotouringscreen.

That's exactly what I ordered for the 2013 Hayabusa Limited Edition that I purchased (but can't pick up until the dealership performs the recall on the ABS Modulator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, A Rick seat & very nice too ! Had it since May. I was in that area (Anderson,36/299) around July 12-13th. Held up a 1/2 hr on 299 in the heat, a big mistake & not near the road 36 is.

Now just add a fuel cell and aux lights, and hit the road!
weirdsmiley.gif
punk.gif

SouthBitterroot.jpg

westBitterroot.jpg

gerlach1.jpg

nynystatuateBUSA.jpg

RenoValet.jpg

Wendover.jpg

CedarCity.jpg

104temp.jpg

99miles.jpg

ToH_Reconn_5SEP11.jpg

busa_nose.jpg

punk.gif
weirdsmiley.gif
punk.gif
weirdsmiley.gif
punk.gif
weirdsmiley.gif
punk.gif
weirdsmiley.gif
punk.gif
weirdsmiley.gif

Now just add a fuel cell and aux lights, and hit the road!
weirdsmiley.gif
punk.gif
He's already got all that
laugh.png
.. Well, at least he did during the nevada stampede.

Has the same lights as your and a homebrew aux tank. Very clean work on the tank setup.

The week+ Kali trip depleted the bank account for multi day trips a while. Recently sold (no $ yet) my Family farmland in NE Arkansas so I may be moving to a FJR sooner than expected. I enjoy my cruise control & hope they get the FJR to get more speed from theirs. I have ran with it set at 2/3rds Warp speed.

Threads like this aren't helpful at all!
weirdsmiley.gif
I'm loving my FJR to pieces but there is a Busa at the dealers, at a good sales prices, that calls my name every time I visit the shop. Black like the cover story bike and lookin lovely. I've got three perfect bikes that cover the needs pretty well. I'm just not sure what slot the Busa fits in except to be one more bike that is a blast to ride?