• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Anti-Vibe Light Brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hoping for Gen III solution soon?
Me too John!
bike.gif

Once Dave gets the extra parts and stuff all together, I'm sure he will post it here in his vendor's thread on the pricing and availability.

mark me down for a gen III when you get them in production with stock mirrors

Well I have 12 sets of Gen3 mirror brackets done. I have 6 set ready to go for those that are using the FZ1 mirrors since FredW has proven that design out. If someone is interested in proving out how these will work with stock mirrors let me know. I have several folks maybe more that have requested being on the list. I need to go through the emails and try and put a list together. I will try and get some pic's. posted up and more details later on tonight.

GEN3 Anti-Vibe Light Brackets for FZ1 mirrors or stock mirrors. Made for LR4's from LEDRIDER.com
100_1873_zps3xe1fswn.jpg

It's possible these can be used with other lights but you will have to determine if that can be done. Let us know and we can compile a list or post up your pictures.

Till the next run, Dave

Folks,let me know what mirrors you are going to be using. Price will be $52.00 shipped in the USA, a set for either type. PM for Canadian price. I will update the first post also when I have more time.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave - I'll take one set for a customer that is going to test them out (stock mirrors). Will shoot some PayPal funds your way.

For using the stock mirrors the spacers needs to be made 18mm thick (instead of 10mm thick) and you will still use the FCCN (countersunk nuts).

Did you need help putting together the mounting instructions, Dave? The spacer needs to go in a particular orientation and you do need to remove the aluminum ferrule from the stock mount.

For using the stock mirrors the spacers needs to be made 18mm thick (instead of 10mm thick) and you will still use the FCCN (countersunk nuts).
Did you need help putting together the mounting instructions, Dave? The spacer needs to go in a particular orientation and you do need to remove the aluminum ferrule from the stock mount.

Yes, It would be nice to get some notes so I can put something together. I was going to go through the other thread and try to figure it out. I send install info on all products. The stock mirror setup may differ somewhat. Hopefully some folks can post up some details later on.

Thanks, Dave

Dave. PayPal sent. Hope I sent enough for shipping to Canada? Please let me know. Stock mirrors.

Thanks! Gmann

Status
Not open for further replies.