• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Anti-Vibe Light Brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave,

What would the differences in brackets be between the stock and fz1 mount? I am planning to go with the stock mirrors initially....but may check out Johns mirrors at our South Dakota get together!
punk.gif

The only difference will be the thickness of the spacers that go behind the light bracket. They will be 10mm for the Fz1 mirrors and 18mm for the stock mirrors.

Or... if you don't mind messing with your stock mirrors and cut 8mm off the length of the studs, you could use the 10mm thick spacers for both mirror types.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info Fred!

And Dave, I just paypaled you the money for a set of brackets for use with the stock mirrors!!

What a forum
punk.gif
punk.gif
punk.gif

Before ordering, check to see who made those mirrors. I bet that these are after-market because the web page says "Replaces: Right: OEM# 5LV-26290-00 Left: OEM# 5LV-26280-00".

The after-market mirrors tend to be cheaper in both ways.

States those part numbers on the site and link...

But I agree to call and make sure..

I used the link on their web page to send them the question. Results below:

Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎March‎ ‎12‎, ‎2015 ‎7‎:‎47‎ ‎AM
To: [email protected]
Someone asked a question about Replacement Mirrors for Yamaha FZ1:

Are these mirrors Yamaha OEM mirrors or are they after market reproductions? If reproductions who makes them? Thanks, Fred
On 3/12/2015 1:03 PM, [email protected] wrote:
These are aftermarket mirrors by Emgo.

Sent from Windows Mail

Dave - change of plans, I no longer need a set for stock mirrors, so you can remove me from the list and let someone else have them!

All set, all orders have shipped and more sets are available.

Dave

Dave - can you send me a copy of the instructions? I have a few folks interested in them, but want to make sure I'm providing accurate info.

Thank you Dave , your products are worth the wait plus with more snow in the forecast for my are tomorrow i wont be taking put the bike for a few more weeks

Anyone want to do my taxes while I make bike parts. Wifes getting on my case big time. Running out of time.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.